That is no moon...

Merugear

Hey there fellow troopers!

It's been a while since I popped in, but things haven't been doing okies with me.

Long story short, I've got a kidneystone and being 22, that's quite young on having one of those. It hurts like heck and the docs say it has to come out the natural way so poor ol little me will be missing out on the action for two weeks.

Good thing I got Heart of an Empire and some Star Wars books to spend my time on.

I'll put the armor on hold cos I don't think it is smart to be handling fumes such as glue fumes, paint fumes etc. when I'm allready on heavy painkillers.

Well thought I'd update on y'all.

Take care, and be safe :)

Vincent

What, those sadists won't shatter the little buggers with ultrasound? Damn! Sorry to hear about the kidney stones, mate. Get well and get back to the plastic ASAP! ;)

Vincent dude sorry to hear that, i can relate not personally but every single male in my family except me has Kidney stones, they are generally of two origins:

1.- massive external consumption of mineral components ( one example, calcium stones, like my dad for massive consumption of milk and cheese)

2.- Genetic ( reduced urinary elimination of minerals, i have a sub variation of this i don’t secret enough uric acid in my urine but i don’t develop uric acid stones i accumulate it in my blood hence i have Gout ( Joy!!!!!!!) that’s with i am cranky.... more them 10 years of not consuming red meat, beer, wine, shell fish & olives...... ( my kingdom for some olives!!!!)

But remember follow your doctors indications, stay hydrated and stick to your diet once they establish the cause of the stones...

Hang in there man.

ps the burning sensation will get worse before it gets better but it will pass, and now u will be able to say u have given birth!!!!! don’t forget to take pics of your stone ( after all it did grow inside of u!!!!!! :D)

Wow, so young for that. Hope everything comes out ok. (if you need guidance, you can always reference Tom Hanks in "The green Mile")

I also have them. I didn't have to let them pass, I had what I think they call,"Lithotripys". What they do is use "shock wave's" and beat the heck out of your kidney from the outside. This turns any stone's into fine "silt,or mush", and that's what you pass. The problem I have is callous on the tip of my kidney's and for want of a word, make stone's. I have to have a scan of my kidney's every few year's to check up on my kidney's. At 22, a lot of young people get a few stone's once and never again. Ask your Doc if this type of treatment is better for you. Good luck trooper.