Bluehickey's completed armor

Nice!!!! looks really good! The only things i see missing are the holster and the side plates. Cant really tell the color of your strips. But looks really good. we can touch little points for EIB once u get your 501st id.

Good job!

Nice!!!! looks really good! The only things i see missing are the holster and the side plates. Cant really tell the color of your strips. But looks really good. we can touch little points for EIB once u get your 501st id.

Good job!

Ā 

Yes, you are correct, I have not yet obtained a holster. Haven't thought about doing the side plates yet, (I'd like to lose a few pounds first personally!)

For basic 501st acceptance, it looks really good. I especially like the job you did with the thigh taper, and of course the MRCE and Vaderdave buttons are looking sweet. For EIB it needs some further work, but that can be addressed later.

Ā 

Good job. :duim:

For basic 501st acceptance, it looks really good. I especially like the job you did with the thigh taper, and of course the MRCE and Vaderdave buttons are looking sweet. For EIB it needs some further work, but that can be addressed later.

Ā 

Good job. :duim:

Ā 

What are the Vaderdave buttons? The FX kit I got came with plain screws for the ab buttons that you paint. I just chose to paint them blue and grey instead of all black.

What are the Vaderdave buttons? The FX kit I got came with plain screws for the ab buttons that you paint. I just chose to paint them blue and grey instead of all black.

Ā 

Wow, I couldn't tell just by looking at the photos. Maybe that's a change to the stock FX kit, since I've had mine for quite a while now. Nice work.

Ā 

VaderDave is the merch officer here. Among other things, he sells accurate sized/colored replacement ab buttons for the FX kit. Most people who choose to upgrade their FX kits get their replacement ab buttons from him.

• 1 month later...
Looks totally awesome Ryan, you're definitely making me want one of those MRCE's. And you have a similar body type to me, so I'm glad my FX armor will fit!

Ā 

You're stocky too? :D I have really broad shoulders which normally I don't mind, but in white armor, I tend to look like a football player which is not how stormtroopers are built in the movies. :(