PayPal Troubles...

VacTrooper

Ok, complete crap. My account all of a sudden won't accept payments. People who try to pay me get an "Invalid Address" error. Ok, Typo in the addy? NOPE. I checked Google, and apparantly it has something to do with my SHIPPING address??? :huh::angry: Bull.

I don't know what to do other than terminate the account and start a new one. I tried contacting PayPal, but they don't care. This kinda sucks... alot. :angry:

Anyone know what I can do? <_<

Well doesn't that beat all...the scum!

I've been trying to get some $$ to a business associate of mine in CA for the last couple of days.

I'm sorry to hear that I'm not the only one having a difficult time with PayPal.

T :angry:

Simple Paypal transactions have gone awry for me as well, even after triple-checking e-mail addresses. It's something internal with the Paypal system that has been goofing up a lot of folks. I finally got around it by having the other person send me a money request. Even though the same e-mail addresses were used on both of our parts that solved the problem.

A few year's ago, I too tryed ebay/paypal for doing on-line stuff, but had problem's from the start. That's why I use a bank draft/ups send to any where if I see some thing I like. I'll never use CC's on line again or use the above listed out-fit's. We all understand that life can s**k from time to time, and yes thing's can mess up. It's when you get loss-no info-no service to boot that add's "Insult to Injury"!

I don't know what to do other than terminate the account and start a new one. I tried contacting PayPal, but they don't care. This kinda sucks... alot. :angry:

What did they tell u??

Hmm, Ok, I'll just have to send money requests to my customers, and it'll work that way? Seems like it would work...

This still is confusing. I did no changes to my addresses AT ALL, and all of a sudden, people can't send me money...

I'll try the "request money" thing....

When you cut and paste you often get an add on of mailto: then the email address. if you delete mailto it should work? my addy is medwards5@mac.com but if I cut and paste I get mailto:medwards5@mac.com.

Just a thought. try it?

Cut and paste seems to be the problem. I have not noticed the mail to: addition, but that makes sense if it is adding additional info. I just ran into this problem last night and PP went thru after hand typing address in. Just thought I would add to the concensus!

Christaan B)

Same problem experienced here. What worked for me on the cut & paste e-mail was to hit the space bar twice after pasting and then hitting enter. Seemed to work ok the last three transactions.