quality Armor pics show off

here they are.

these where taken about two weeks ago and this is how my armor looks at this moment.

feel free to feedback!

TXrx5iU.jpgfiweIHg.jpg1PmeuyP.jpgzBaNL58.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Good looking suit, but I need to chime in with the others.

The elastic on your boots should also be white. Once these things are fixed, it should be really nice.

The webbing/elastic for the drop boxes will only need to be changed to white if your going for EIB, same goes for holster - it will be fine the way you have it for clearance with your local garrison. I would recommend doing it though as it looks a lot better :duim:

You look awesome! You're almost EIB with a few tweaks - you'd be the first in Costa Rica too. Even if you don't go that route, you look great and should be proud of your kit :)

Very cool Photoshop!!!!! :lol:

I tease.....

Looking very good mi Hermano, very suave!

haha thanks dude!

I was tempted to photoshop the "gorditos" peeking out of the sides for a moment!

Looks good 2 things I noticed is the strap material for drop boxes should be white. plus if you are going ANH you will need to change your holster besides that looks real clean

Agreed, I found out about the white drop box webbing last week during an in-depth scouting for all eib applications in the forum. I'll change it in about two weeks.

the new holster is already underway.

The one I have came with the kit and its a right sided holster.

the new one will be a lefty.

Nice photo set, you look great :)

Thanks!

Is that black and silver buttons? :huh:

yeah... I'm about to buy a set of corect sized and clored buttons but al the while I found those silver ones and thought it might look better than just black. not accurate at all, i know, but better looking than the equally non screen accurate black buttons.

Good looking suit, but I need to chime in with the others.

The elastic on your boots should also be white. Once these things are fixed, it should be really nice.

The shoemaker that did the boots had no white elastic at the time.

I have already bought some white fabric paint to paint the elastics and correct the issue. Nice feedback Guys!! nothing like seeing the world through other people's eyes!

Like the others said Richard, two little changes, but a really nice build. B)

Good work sir. :D

thanks!

The webbing/elastic for the drop boxes will only need to be changed to white if your going for EIB, same goes for holster - it will be fine the way you have it for clearance with your local garrison. I would recommend doing it though as it looks a lot better :duim:

the armor has already been cleared, and yeah, i'm really striving for the EIB. it is very possible that by the first months of next year this armor will be sld to a friend that wants it so I can get myself an ATA and really make me EIB worthy.

thanks man!

You look awesome! You're almost EIB with a few tweaks - you'd be the first in Costa Rica too. Even if you don't go that route, you look great and should be proud of your kit :)

Thanks Paul!

I'll try working these last bits in the next couple of months (cash is being needed for that creepy thing called "real world needs" LOL)

and re-post here with the new pics to have a feedback session again.

thanks to all for the kind words and feedback!

I apreciate it!

Thanks a lot guys!

still needs a few tweaks before I get it to be a Heavy Weapons Trooper, but for the first real time in over 3 years i´m really happy about the way it looks.

i´m thinking about trimming the upper legs into the real shape they should have, they are too damned round and the color tone between the helmet and the armor is starting to bug me out a bit however this armor will be sold in a few months and no more than a year so I can buy myself an ATA, and THEN i´ll be really closer to being really happy about my armor. I say close due to the FACT that we are forever looking for ways to make it look better, aren´t we brothers and sisters? LOL