Any WoW players?

TK-7980

I've got a bunch of alts because I'm mainly a pvper. Rogue, warlock and Mage are mains. Skullcrusher is my server. (80 pvp sucks) horde.

Ā 

I also play cs:s semi competitively. And left for dead for giggles (mainly chase4dead mod).

Ā 

I want to try EVE online but it looks like "you die you lose, now get back to mining" game.

Anyone else play the World of Warcraft?

I'm about to start playing the trading card game of WoW with my brother-in-law and nephew on Sunday. That geeky enough for you? :)

I want to try EVE online but it looks like "you die you lose, now get back to mining" game.

Well, it depends.

If you want to PvP you can join a small PvP corp. They'll help you get into PvP faster than if you do it alone.

But EVE is a huge game, you can pretty much do anything you want. If you want to mine, then you mine. If you want to be a pirate, then you do that. If you want to do missions, it's easy.

The main hurdle is that it's so complex that you have to read a lot before you even join the game. :lol:

Lol... i didn't read a lot. I just dove on in. It's not so bad if you have people that are helpful and been playing for awhile to walk you through some steps. Dmian what do you play and what corp are you in? I play pretty much everyday. Actually just got off :P

So you pay for your drugs eh?

:P one does what one needs to get his fix......

Alex, my screen name is the same as here, Dmian.

I'm a bit of a loner there. I'm in a one man corp called "Gallenterrorisme" doing mostly missions (yes, I'm a bit of a "carebear" right now :D )

I used to play with a US soldier in Afgahnistan, but he hasn't connected from a long time and I don't know what happened to him (TBH, I'm still a bit worried about him. I hope he's OK.)

Lately I've been just training and improving my skills, because I want to do some PvP.

Maybe we can meet there sometime.

Cheers.

definitely. I'm adding you in game right now. Im basically training up skills and PvP with this corp called Gunfleet Logistics. We basically own! :D Anyway, I'm always down for missions, need to get my standings up and such. Hit me up in there. Character name is DarcAssassin. I'll send you an in game mail.

I have a level 80 blood elf ret paladin and a level 80 blood elf unholy death knight, both Horde on Khaz Modan server. I do a lot of raiding with my guild and usually run Naxxramas once or twice a week. We are going for Ulduar next :)

Ā 

Did you guys get your free mountain dew battle droid pet?

• 2 weeks later...