Getting V'Pier a TK - help needed

Daetrin

Just updated first post to notify that the belt arrived from the very awesome Mark Gage aka FireBladeJedi aka TK 8993.

Thank you very much Mark, I love the FISD card, the biz card and especially the very awesome TK photo you've included with your kind words on the back.

I got a question regarding the belt and the holster, have you (or others here) designed it to be removable in case of events where they say "No guns", where having an empty holster would make you look like a tool?

Like having it come on and off using snaps or something?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very awesome! I shall do the same. Comes in handy as you say for transport, and also for events where they say "NO GUNS".

I'll have to shop for more snaps, rivets and fun stuff like that.

Wow, how big were the boxes?

And who said no? US Post? or did they say Aus Post would chuck a fit?

Oh, make sure it's marked as "Gift" or they'll tax my a very impolite person, and that will make Greg a very unhappy boy.

According to the tracking codes, they should be in Australia now, US Post says they tried to attempt delivery, but I think that's a crock cuz there isn't any "Sorry you weren't here" cards in my mailbox, so maybe they'll be attempting this on Monday? We'll see.

A little late as I was so overwhelmed this week with life. I got the armor Monday, now I just have to stare it in shock and horror as I have start figuring out how the hell to assemble it.

A little late as I was so overwhelmed this week with life. I got the armor Monday, now I just have to stare it in shock and horror as I have start figuring out how the hell to assemble it.

Start with the thigh pieces. Begin with just placing them on to see how they will fit and how much material to trim off.

The strips of HIPS that I provided you will cover the front seam - some troopers close both sides and merely slip them on.

On the rear of the pieces I use industrial strength velcro for ease of taking them on/off.

Photos to follow later via personal email - gotta go to work... :angry:

T :salute:

Yeah, I notice I'll need to whip out the dremel and do a lot of trimming before I'm ready.

I got a few questions which I'll send to you via email shortly.