TK 5625 Requesting Expert Infantryman Status.[67][FX]

Ok, round 2. Forget you ever saw those hideously lighted shots.

The suit is an FX with an MRCE bucket. The ab buttons have been replaced with VaderDave's. I made the neckseal, belt and holster. The sides are closed off with ABS. The lenses in the bucket are thick flat greens gotten from Smitty. Boots are basic Johdpurs painted white, for that "screen accurate" look (meaning the paint keeps cracking!) I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

PICT5655.jpg

PICT5656.jpg

The buttplate slipped on this one, but obviously it's cut!

PICT5659.jpg

PICT5661.jpg

You can see the foam in my bicep slipped out here.

PICT5665.jpg

PICT5667.jpg

PICT5668.jpg

PICT5670.jpg

PICT5671.jpgPICT5672.jpgPICT5674.jpg

It's still got the blinky lights and sound

PICT5476a-1.jpg

PICT5475-1.jpg

PICT5654.jpg

You can see the lenses are green here. They are quite dark, the light must have been turned up.

Please, comments are welcome!

Looks great! The only thing that stood out to me is in the second photo down: can see a lot of skin on your wrist. Don't know if it's because the gloves aren't long enough, or maybe it just rode up in that shot.

Well done!

Looks great! The only thing that stood out to me is in the second photo down: can see a lot of skin on your wrist. Don't know if it's because the gloves aren't long enough, or maybe it just rode up in that shot.

Well done!

Yeah, it was rolled up under the elastic for the handplate, and I couldn't tell with my bucket on.. My wife was taking the pics and doesn't really know what to look for.

Your build job looks top notch.

We still need pictures of the blaster from all sides to make sure all the details are there, and a pic showing the cut butt/kidney plate. I also need a better lit picture for your profile shot too.

It's a bit hard to tell how many T-tracks you have on the E-11. Nonetheless, you're looking really good, Tom. I think it's safe to say Garrison Tyranus now has it's second EI TK. :salute:

Looking good to me. We're going to have to push VaderDave for an update on that new coin run as you new EIB's come in :)

Tom

Looking bloody good there Sir :)

The only things that I can see are the shoulder straps sticking up at the front,

your drop box strap details. and the additional T-Tracks on the blaster.

Very nice work there mate :salute:

(psssst!!.....you may want to stick the foam back in your bicep,

don't worry I don't think anyone noticed :D )

Thanks guys. The shoulder straps and drop boxes are secured with velcro, so they just need to be repositioned if they are off. Where do I put additional T-tracks on the blaster?

You need 2 strips of T track, One strip over the holes on each side of the barrel.

Great looking FX build by the way. Excellent thigh taper!

Will I need to reshoot the pics for the straps and drop boxes, since they just velcro in place? The blaster t-tracks will be done by monday, hopefully.

Do you mean to say that you're looking for an excuse to suit up? Mmm...I should use this on my wife : "Sorry hon, that last little adjustment means I need to suit up again." :)

Do you mean to say that you're looking for an excuse to suit up? Mmm...I should use this on my wife : "Sorry hon, that last little adjustment means I need to suit up again." :)

Not really. Believe it or not, my wife actually doesn't appreciate me rearranging the furniture and breaking out the suit and camera! (Especially several nights in a row...)

Ok guys, here are the updated pics. For submission I'm going to use my scratch-built E-11. It's got all the T-tracks, D-ring, scope, counter, stock, power cells, the works. Since I never heard back as to whether I need to re-shoot the armor pics with the shoulder straps and drop boxes repositioned (since they are just held in place with velcro), I'm going to go on the assumption that they're good. Let me know if I need to retake them.

PICT5700.jpg

PICT5701.jpg

PICT5702.jpg

If it were me I'd reshoot the pix. They'll be used for your EIB profile photos, so why not have them be good? You can do just the thighs up if you want