TM Junior storms Memorabilia

• 2 weeks later...

I was gutted that i could not make the trip this time round,I was really looking foward to meeting the UK crew and having a chat with you Paul.Outstanding pictures thanks for showing,makes me even more gutted seeing them.Top show and fantastic turn-out.

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate all the kind words everyone :)

If I have a quid for everytime I heard the phrase "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"....I would be a very rich man :lol:

The boy grows fast and is on his third or fourth version of the suit already. Each time I make him a suit it is bigger/longer and more accurate. I already have plans to make some ESB hand plates and am considering making a sandtrooper back pack and armour, maybe even a hero helmet too :D

I already have plans to make some ESB hand plates and am considering making a sandtrooper back pack and armour, maybe even a hero helmet too :D

This would be awesome Paul and I can't wait to see all the pics! When I have a little one of my own I will be buying a set of your armor for him or her. :)

Yeah it would be really cool to do a mini sandtrooper. I have an original 1970's Hallman chest protector that I will scale down to make the pauldron ;) Plus, I already have the DLT-19 and I'm sure I could knock up some mini Stolla wiens :D

I appreciate all the kind words everyone :)

If I have a quid for everytime I heard the phrase "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"....I would be a very rich man :lol:

Tell me about it lol!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

THAT IS SO INCREDIBLE!!!! :o

Word fail me, you're great, your son should be proud of his dad, he's great in that armor and I don't know what else to say...

I'm waiting for my first armor (an AP actually) and I know my 5 YO son will like to get one, but I don't have means to make something like that. So, in a way I'm jealous (but I'm so happy for your son's luck.)

Sorry, but I don't know what else to say but that you made a dad's and a son's dream come true, and that's so incredible that you're now my new hero.

CONGRATS!

:D

• 2 weeks later...