ROMFX cheap

Just picked up a romfx pro cheap ($100) only used for one troop. Man that thing is nice. THe only drawback i see in it is that if you unplug the batteries you have to go through and reset all your settings.

Is this a bragging, informative, or for sale thread? I'm confused.

Either way, it's not supposed to reset settings:

"One additional thing to note is that all the settings are saved even if you switch the unit off and remove the batteries."

Check with John (romfx.com) and see if there is a way to fix the problem.

Attached below, are the instructions for the Rom FX

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Did you just receive your romfx new from John? I'm waiting on one too. There's been a hold up over the last few weeks and I wondered if yours was from the same batch. He said they should be out in the post soon...

I have my fingers crossed for a troop this weekend...

Did you just receive your romfx new from John? I'm waiting on one too. There's been a hold up over the last few weeks and I wondered if yours was from the same batch. He said they should be out in the post soon...

sorry no i got mine used from a fellow garrison member.

I'm also waiting for the ROM FX from the current produced batch. However, I told John not to mail it yet as I'm currently on vacation, away from my mailing address.

• 4 months later...