what to do with hands

snoopy trooper

Ok I have been asked to do the health fair this weekend with Smokey the bear . Well its @ a school so I cant bring weapons on school grounds . I think this has been up on here in the past . But what do you do with your hands ? Do you fell kinda necked w/o it ? I can take picks outside the gym or over by the life flight chopper . So its a yes/no to go I don't want to fell like a dork w/o a weapon but I will still go LOL.

Yes, you are going to feel completely naked without your weapon...I endured it at the GSU campus in January.

Carry around a bag and hand out free cigarettes, if you dont feel comfortable with cigarettes, use candy instead.

:engel:

Yes, you are going to feel completely naked without your weapon...I endured it at the GSU campus in January.

Carry around a bag and hand out free cigarettes, if you dont feel comfortable with cigarettes, use candy instead.

Thats a good one never would think that .I have some trading cards and some stuff from our fire dpt to hand out about fires . I have leftover candy from oct31 to LOL.

I am a handicapped trooper that may work lol.

Charlie

In that case Sir, may I suggest a 'pimpped up' version that will suit your armour to a treat :)

white-cane-small.jpg

Hope you have a fantastic day mate, and don't let Smokey the bear hog all the lime light :D

Hope you have a fantastic day mate, and don't let Smokey the bear hog all the lime light :D

That's exactly the point here...

Smokey didn't want to be upstaged by no stink'n stormtrooper... :angry:

Naked & helpless, yup, yup, yup...that's how he likes em! Scumbag. :P

T :salute:

Hummmm.....I trooped at an elementary school last week, and several schools before and we all had blasters all the time. I guess just look menacing, point at the camera occasionally and put your hands on your belt.

As long as they are "low-tar" cigarettes that ought to be OK....

I suggest that you just keep your hands casually at your side, elbows gently bent.

You could always attempt to bring back the yo-yo craze again.

But seriously, assuming they don't have a problem with water pistols, grab a huge supersoaker and drench anyone who tries to kick you in the butt.

You could always attempt to bring back the yo-yo craze again.

But seriously, assuming they don't have a problem with water pistols, grab a huge supersoaker and drench anyone who tries to kick you in the butt.

thats funny but I thing I dont have the bail for that one lol. Barney 5 were im @ will get me lol.