TK-1098 ANH Stunt Elite Status Request

Here are my pictures for submition. Helpful comments welcome. When viewing I know my belt is loose I did that on purpose to better show the ab / kidney cut.

DSCN0994.jpg

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0999.jpg

DSCN1000.jpg

DSCN1002.jpg

DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN1005.jpg

DSCN1008.jpg

So let me know what you think and Paul you have seen it many times in person so I expect to see some input from you as well.

Walter

TK-1098

Garrison Titan CO

Here's what I found:

The rear armor split is supposed to be BELOW the belt.

The stripe decals on the side of the helmet looks a little bit too low.

Although the following is not a requirement, I highly suggest it as it would help improve your overall appearance:

<a href="http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=3938" target="_blank">http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=3938</a>

Also the drop boxes should be spread apart, further, by the edges of the plastic belt, and brought a bit higher so that it doesn't show much of the white strapping.

Other than that I think your armor looks top notch! I wish I was that skinny :rolleyes:

Ah Walter - you didn't tell me you were applying! The only two things I see are the split for the butt plate which should be below the belt as noted and a detail shot of the holster mount - see to see at least two rivets. The rest is adjustment.

Someday the FX chest plate mod would be a simple idea, or you may decide to swap with an AP one. And I think the drop boxes could be moved out a bit - see http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/...ps_anh1080p.jpg

Not sure my opinion counts considering you're my GCO - may be considered a conflict of interest :)

Ah Walter - you didn't tell me you were applying! The only two things I see are the split for the butt plate which should be below the belt as noted and a detail shot of the holster mount - see to see at least two rivets. The rest is adjustment.

Someday the FX chest plate mod would be a simple idea, or you may decide to swap with an AP one. And I think the drop boxes could be moved out a bit - see http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/...ps_anh1080p.jpg

Not sure my opinion counts considering you're my GCO - may be considered a conflict of interest :)

I'm sure any opinion you have to offer will be beneficial ;)

I think the butt plate split is the only major item along with two rivets along the top where the holster mounts. Moving the tube stripes should be done at some point but I'm not sure if that's a blocking issue. The rest is just adjustment such as the drop box position.

Otherwise I call it good to go, IMHO.

Note: Scott M. is on leave so I'd like Terrell as current DL to make this call.

:salute:

All we need is a picture showing the butt plate cut below the belt. I would also need a front shot not showing the cod cut for the profile picture.

Yes redoing the tube stripes and moving the drop boxes would help the overall appearance but would not hold your elite all back.

I thought that the blue dots were a little too light, but that could be the flash from the camera. ;)

I think so too, and they doesn't seem to be as glossy as the grey ones either. I think it's a different paint than the Humbrol #15.

Tighten the belt and move the butt split, and make sure the split in front doesn't show. :)

I thought that the blue dots were a little too light, but that could be the flash from the camera. ;)

Yeah , they do look a bit pale . Walter , are they just washed out by the camera ?

Looking good mate , a couple of bits to fine tune , and you'll be there :)