MR CE TX!

Well, it's been a looooooooooooooong journey but here are some shots of my converted MR CE into a TX helmet, thanks to all of your help in mods and tutorials, thanks to scott for tube stripes, mike for the decals and tony for the aerators! Thanks everyone, let me know what you think, i'm awaiting some mirror tint to make it look better still a little work to do, but it's pretty much done!!

ymkuLgt.jpg

Z4ssIlg.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

My o my!! The TX treatment really makes the MRCE come alive. I bet all the FX TX helmets are looking nervously at their owners now - that is one shweeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking lid and I may have to get one...just to have one!

My o my!! The TX treatment really makes the MRCE come alive. I bet all the FX TX helmets are looking nervously at their owners now - that is one shweeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking lid and I may have to get one...just to have one!

I totally agree with Paul and Ryan -- the black really sells this helmet. It takes on a completely new mystique -- all mean, and nasty; ready to stomp on people!

Looks great! Once you get the mirror tint installed it'll look absolutely incredible! Hopefully this starts a trend with the TX community.

Question for you: Is the brow a little on thick side?

Scotts chrome tube stripes really set a TX helmet on the loose! Looks great man! What are you gonna use for the mirror lens? I found some great stuff that will do a set of lens for $25. I posted the link in a thread around here somewhere.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021