Side pictures for submitting to EI approval

501stCitizen

Hi. I have a question about the arm positioning in the demo photos for image submission for EI. The following images show the arm at different angles. Is the one with the arms going forward acceptable for the side with arms up, or does it have to be like the one with the hand reaching towards the camera? Also, do we need to have our blaster in our holster for the photos? I have pictures of it, just didn’t have it in the holster when taking pictures. Thanks!

dOLfJvs.jpg   image.jpeg.0653457dace321f8a32fafba2c14bcd0.jpeg

• Like 1

Normally it's straight up from the side (second pic) but I don't think there would be an issue with the first image, DO's basically want to see the sides.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 501stCitizen said:

Hi. I have a question about the arm positioning in the demo photos for image submission for EI. The following images show the arm at different angles. Is the one with the arms going forward acceptable for the side with arms up, or does it have to be like the one with the hand reaching towards the camera? Also, do we need to have our blaster in our holster for the photos? I have pictures of it, just didn’t have it in the holster when taking pictures. Thanks!

dOLfJvs.jpg   image.jpeg.0653457dace321f8a32fafba2c14bcd0.jpeg

Either way is ok. My preference is the 1st one because the AB-Kidney connection looks better.  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Either way is ok. My preference is the 1st one because the AB-Kidney connection looks better.  :jc_doublethumbup:

So you're saying my picture looks better... :peace: Thanks! Ha Ha! :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 501stCitizen said:

I am still curious about the blaster as well. Do I have to be wearing it when taking the pictures of the body? Or can it be shown for just the required detail photos?

Its preferable not to wear the blaster. why this? usually the blaster tends to bend the canvas belt and make you look like going to the side.

• Like 1

It's a good idea to browse other approved EIB's just to check if you missed anything ;)

A contrasting background is a good idea too, makes photo editing a little easier, at least for your action photo

• Like 2

Okay, so I have one more question/request. For the application, it asks for the manufacturer for certain items. One of the items (canvas belt) I'm not sure about and I asked the original owner, Frank Peranteau (Frank17539). He said it might be in his build thread, but I can't seem to find it and figured it might be archived. Any way I can get access to that board or have someone take a quick scan to get the information? He had the information on the other items because he had receipts for them on his computer. Or do I not need it and just supply the information on the other items? Thanks!

Hi Barry - I just combed through Frank's build thread, and in no place did he mention the manufacturer of his canvas belt. Perhaps it was provided by AM, or he may have purchased it from Trooperbay like a few other items. Either way, not knowing that specific vendor will not prevent you from submitted your EI application. You can just not list the canvas belt, leave the vendor name blank, or state "unknown." Hopefully the admins will get you TK status soon so you can submit for EI and then eventually Centurion!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Hi Barry - I just combed through Frank's build thread, and in no place did he mention the manufacturer of his canvas belt. Perhaps it was provided by AM, or he may have purchased it from Trooperbay like a few other items. Either way, not knowing that specific vendor will not prevent you from submitted your EI application. You can just not list the canvas belt, leave the vendor name blank, or state "unknown." Hopefully the admins will get you TK status soon so you can submit for EI and then eventually Centurion!

Cool. Thanks for checking for me. I definitely appreciate it! I’ll just go ahead and leave it as “unknown”. 

If you need a canvas belt, I would highly suggest going with Rob  (@TKittell).  Made to order for your exact size, insanely high quality and great service!  I have 3 and I swear by them.  He has a sales thread here.