Hello there from Texas!

Hello, my fellow troopers,

My name is Josh, and I am from Texas. I watched all of the Star Wars movies and read some Star Wars books like Labyrinth of Evil. One of my most favorite Star Wars films is Revenge of the Sith, which showcases the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin in Mustafar, as well as Anakin's transformation into Darth Vader. The first time I heard about the 501st Legion was in middle school. At that time, I was not entirely aware of the organization's background. What kind of motivated me to join the 501st Legion is that I wore an old Rubies 501st trooper costume during middle school for Halloween. Later, during my winter break of my high school junior year, I met a Phase 1 Trooper, a Sandtrooper, and the other members of the 501st and Rebel Legions in Galveston. For a while, I have been planning to make a Rogue One TK costume. I am looking forward to your suggestions and advice. Thanks.

• Like 1

Welcome! I’m also from Texas so if you have any questions feel free to reach out! Also I would highly recommend you join our recruit Facebook page so you can get familiar with some of the members of Star Garrison and they can help you place you with the right squad! https://m.facebook.com/groups/296336407050926/?ref=share&mibextid=EZGj5y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, camroc13 said:

Welcome! I’m also from Texas so if you have any questions feel free to reach out! Also I would highly recommend you join our recruit Facebook page so you can get familiar with some of the members of Star Garrison and they can help you place you with the right squad! https://m.facebook.com/groups/296336407050926/?ref=share&mibextid=EZGj5y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Hello Josh and welcome to the forum! How far into the whole process have you come?  :dancing-trooper: Decided what maker you want to go with, or are you going to print one yourself?

Hello and welcome to the forum, a great thread full of helpful information here 

Good luck with the research and look forward to seeing a build thread from you soon 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nairy said:

Hello Josh and welcome to the forum! How far into the whole process have you come?  :dancing-trooper: Decided what maker you want to go with, or are you going to print one yourself?

I have not made one yet and haven't decided. I am getting 3D printing parts for a Rogue One TK costume. Do you have any 3D print recommendations?

3 minutes ago, DarthSaiyan8697 said:

I have not made one yet and haven't decided. I am getting 3D printing parts for a Rogue One TK costume. Do you have any 3D print recommendations?

Check out Jason's @BigJasonibuild thread, some helpful info there 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Most have been using the Nico Henderson Files and one of our members has made some adjustments you can request with proof of purchase of Nico's helmet files, you can find info below

Recommended Suppliers and info:

Thanks. Also, there are some inaccuracies on Nico's R1 bucket's ears

11 minutes ago, DarthSaiyan8697 said:

You can request updated files from @TKModder421 if you provide proof of purchase of Nico's files 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 6:47 PM, DarthSaiyan8697 said:

The problem is I didn't bought Nico's R1 TK bucket yet,

That's ok, once you buy them you can PM me with proof of your purchase and I can get you the modified version

On 10/22/2023 at 6:15 PM, DarthSaiyan8697 said:

I haven't modified the ears on the Nico helmet. Those were one of my least concerns. If you check out my thread about the mods you can see what I did change though.

Edited by TKModder421
  • Like 1

Nico's helmet is definitely the way to go. Not many Rogue One TKs here in the Legion, and just like the OT troopers, once complete you'll have a base suite of armor that can be converted into several variants. In your case, versions shown in recent Disney+ shows.