Troop #100!

rzill

Greetings, fellow soldiers!

My career in the vaunted Empire began in the Great Lakes (Michigan, USA) Garrison in November of 2018.  Unfortunately, my first troop could not be considered "official," since I did not post it as an public troop on our forum, but it was a day well remembered (I will begin a troop log on here soon).

It was not until January of 2019 that I did don the armor for the first time in an official 501st troop, and I went on to 70 total (official) tours of duty with the GLG in my all too short 24 months in that awesome garrison.

Then came a major change in my life - moving to Tennessee at the age of 48.  I quickly joined the MidSouth Garrison, and have gone on to 31 more (again, "official") troops.

My 100th troop was on Feb. 4, 2023 at Star Wars Night for the Knoxville Ice Bears - a semi-pro hockey team.  Pics to enjoy, and keep a look out for my total troop log forthcoming.  MTFBWY!  And Long Live the Empire!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• Like 3

Congratulations trooper, perhaps have a read here about our Field Exercise Awards and how to be issued one ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper, perhaps have a read here about our Field Exercise Awards and how to be issued one ;) 

Awesome!  Yes, I will be doing this for sure.  Much appreciated  :)

• Like 2