TK-4505 requesting ANH Hero Elite staus.[42][SDS]

Marcel

Looking good mate :)

Its a shame that the photos aren't bigger so that we could see your armour in all its glory.

The only details that I can think of that Scott may want to see is maybe close up of the front

of the belt to see how its attatched, the drop box straps, back and side of helmet,

possible close up of the sides (Just see that you posted some up :D ),

ab plate detail(nearly forgot this one),and how the thermal detonator is attatched.

Talking of the TD, was that the one that came with your suit or is it a replacement?

It just looks kind of too long for some reason :blink:

Stormtrooperback.jpgButtgapwide.jpg

Original

BTS3.jpg

BTS4.jpg

Hope to see you joining the ranks reel soon mate :)

I've got an SDS detonator and I know exactly what you mean. I recently built a second TD and used 1" wide aluminum strips and bent them to shape by hand (very easy) for a more accurate look:

DSCF7560.jpg

DSCF7559.jpg

DSCF7558.jpg

DSCF7550.jpg

DSCF7548.jpg

also check out these:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/star...DTroopers19.png

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/star...HDTroopers2.png

I think it's great - just waiting on word from Scott M. Scott (1491) - dude those came out awesome - great work.

My hat's off to both you troopers :salute:

:pint1:

If I can get away with leaving my TD the way it is I will. As Im afraid ali might scatch the armour, and how I have it, it clips over the belt and is velcroed to the armour aswell to stop little fingers making it go walkies without me knowing B)

No Mark it didnt, it comes with velcro which is really pants as it has the spikey stuff pointing inwards and ruins your undersuit. I re-strapped the lot with webbing and poppers. The bit in the picture holds the chest down tight to the Abb, I have the same on the back, which stops the back riding over the kidney plate

Marcel

p.s recognise the flash belt in the pics mate B)

Wow im suprised you added the poppers like that to the outside of the armour like that, i would have put them on the inside so you cant see them.. but hey you cant see them when your fully armoured up.

No Mark it didnt, it comes with velcro which is really pants as it has the spikey stuff pointing inwards and ruins your undersuit. I re-strapped the lot with webbing and poppers. The bit in the picture holds the chest down tight to the Abb, I have the same on the back, which stops the back riding over the kidney plate

Marcel

p.s recognise the flash belt in the pics mate B)

No they cant be seen when the chest is on mate, and armoured up none of the strap system can be seen. The reason I did it this way is the poppers are on 6mm high blocks. Which in turn gives the lip on the chest plate something to hit against to stop the chest moving upwards, so not just relying on the poppers as I have quite a big chest. I tried it on the inside (the back is done that way) but prefered this way, it works best for me. I feel more secure like that. B)