[54] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

Nairy

52. 2024-05-05, Comic Con 2024, Stockholm (Hero, with Space Pack)

The last day, I had gone to bed late with a few units in the system so I was really really tired when I arrived a little later than the others! :laugh1:

3eslxk1.jpg

But we carried on!!!

VwJIDrC.jpg

This band-aid was for a campaign called "plaster for childhood cancer"

k9N0WKu.png

nepzAcH.png

That's all for this time! Next troop is today, my first NDA event, I have no idea what it is yet! :)

• Like 7

• Nairy changed the title to [53] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

LOL @ that tired trooper pic! The times I get to pose with armored troopers is also always funny and for a similar reason. Looks like a great event though.

Hope the NDA event was fantastic!

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [54] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)
10 hours ago, Nairy said:

The last day, I had gone to bed late with a few units in the system so I was really really tired when I arrived a little later than the others!

It was also funny as you asked me who I was  and I was quiet not to give it away at first and you carried on explaning you were one of us😄 yeah I was teasing you a bit So…Nice one for spotting a different Trooper in the line up👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSwede said:

It was also funny as you asked me who I was  and I was quiet not to give it away at first and you carried on explaning you were one of us😄 yeah I was teasing you a bit So…Nice one for spotting a different Trooper in the line up👌

Hahaha yeah I felt so stupid after not guessing that it could be you, but I've never seen your TK in real life before and didn't know if you'd show up or not :laugh1: 

22 minutes ago, Nairy said:

Hahaha yeah I felt so stupid after not guessing that it could be you, but I've never seen your TK in real life before and didn't know if you'd show up or not :laugh1: 

Haha but no need for feeling stupid ’cause it could have been anyone in a TK suit 😅

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nairy said:

Same! :D

• Like 1

So tired!  Did my first 3 troops in 4 days this past weekend which also included setting up and tearing down our largest booth ever for the Expo two day troop.  Totally get the tired part and I didn't have any "units" in me to make it worse! :-;

Bart

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BAZINGA said:

So tired!  Did my first 3 troops in 4 days this past weekend which also included setting up and tearing down our largest booth ever for the Expo two day troop.  Totally get the tired part and I didn't have any "units" in me to make it worse! :-;

Bart

Oh yeah good job trooper! I've done 6 troops the last 6 days now, I slept like a baby until the middle of the night when I had to wake up and watch the New York Rangers crush the Hurricanes in the NHL playoffs! :laugh1: The time differences are a pain for a European hockey fan!

6 for 6 would probably not be in the cards for me.  I don't think my back and feet would take it.  Good on you for pulling that off!  Enjoy the hockey!

Bart

• Like 1

54. 2024-05-07, Swedish Garrison Social Media Photoshoot, Stockholm (Hero)

The event name is self explanatory! Here are a few photos from the session! Photographer is Elzaan Behrens-Marivate! 

zCif8Ov.jpeg

o6wtK7S.png

4MOtr7T.png

IPw67MB.jpeg

Wruf7kL.jpeg

• Like 4