[48] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

Nairy

• Nairy changed the title to [27] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

27. 2023-10-08, SciFiWorld 2023, Helsingborg (Hero)

Had the honor of taking a picture together with Mike Edmonds (Jabba's tail, Logray) and Michael Biehn (Captain Lang from The Mandalorian)

gTEeosr.jpg

6LBDmVu.jpg

qtGSPwy.jpg

VsRQf2g.jpg

I got to take a picture with the boss :dancing-trooper:

JQvTTAC.jpg

We gave a skinned wookie some fines

Buf1XnI.jpg

I met Batman! Our CO Magnus is Kylo

dIztDKD.jpg

QZFoy8s.jpg

sD3ijY2.jpg

Found a droid

RrJePBh.jpg

0Maxlfd.jpg

aCr02MB.jpg

• Like 4

• Nairy changed the title to [28] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

28. 2023-10-15, AvestaCon 2023, Avesta (Hero)

AvestaCon, the place last year where it all began one year ago! It was my 28th troop for my troopiversary which I'm happy with! I always hope for more though :) 

We had a checkpoint where we checked cars and busses before giving them a green signal to move along move along!

JkHNEZJ.png

4WGfksw.png

ADHBvWw.png

• Like 2

• Nairy changed the title to [29] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

29. 2023-10-17, The Milton Race 2023, Uppsala (Hero)

Earlier this year on May 4th we had a troop at a school, and one big Star Wars fan couldn't attend because he had cancer. He has sadly passed away now and the school arranged a race in his honor. There were about 100 kids in total and we were cheering them on and giving out medals at the end! Very wholesome and fun!

Savg4JK.jpg

1RyIYXM.jpg

FsCB0XZ.jpg

7IBAX5s.jpg

suFIT5e.jpg

ONVFo8P.jpg

69j2Dvp.jpg

f0LoM5v.jpg

ZEuES34.jpg

zFgLt3D.jpg

b4Y2Xed.jpg

j7DDiPc.jpg

• Like 5

• Nairy changed the title to [30] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

30. 2023-10-27, Trampoline Park Birthday Party, Stockholm (Hero)

Number thirty!!! :peace: A birthday party for a very excited 12 year old Star Wars fan, who got 12/11 on the Star Wars quiz that I had with me (got all the bonus points)! We made him an Honorary Stormtrooper, signed by Papa Palps and Vader! :) 

HrcF2VU.png

ldTVyZJ.png

38Dfc3E.png

YgnTnVB.png

i1VQYvI.png

• Like 4

On 10/28/2023 at 2:59 AM, BAZINGA said:

You didn't want to try the Trampoline? :-)

Bart

I made sure to keep a safe distance from them :laugh1: I would definitely have gotten carried away :laugh1:

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [31] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

31. 2023-11-03, Comic Con Stockholm 2023, (Hero)

Comic Con Stockholm! The Garrison has made tremendous efforts with a lot of fun games people can take part in! Beautiful backdrops and Death Star walls, and Tatooine environments! 

Droid hunt, bounty hunt, blast a trooper, writing people up (much like Imperial HR), we have a little spot where troopers can stand as a statue and have a sign in front that the visitors can read up on the particular costume in front of them. It was fun when standing still for a while and then moving to get a fist bump and the visitors got scared :laugh1:

We have also have a "costume highlight" section, where someone either have laid out their costume on a table or put it up on a mannequin and people can go up to it and have a close look, whilst the owner can talk about it and answer any questions!

In the first day we raised $2000! Not even the busiest day! 

Today we were 11 grown up troopers and 1 small one! I'm the trooper looking into the camera! 

LNsVnn6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 5

• Nairy changed the title to [32] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

32. 2023-11-04, Comic Con Stockholm 2023, (Hero, with Space Pack)

I finally made my Space Pack debut!

Some dressing issues: The tube needs to be more horizontal, the pack needs to be a little higher up

SD3XlDC.jpeg

nCBTsyt_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

tbup0zg_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I have dreaded and dreamt about this day to come! And it finally did! It started with me breaking off the white tube in the back, so we had to do some field surgery on the thing! It all resulted in me still wanting to go through with it, despite everything not being perfect! One could argue that the hose was attached at an angle to the chest and that one of the Space troopers has a pack that sits very low! I chose to see it that way to give myself the courage to go out there with it!

xHvHSdv.jpeg

Next time I'll point with my right hand instead of my left, as the one "space trooper" in A New Hope pointed with his right!

A lot of troopers were stoked to finally see it and I had some that came up not knowing what it was, and later when explaining they got goose bumps when they realized why I had been pointing at everything! :laugh1: Note how the high five between us crushes the rebel legion logo in the background?

D9RKM5X.jpg

3QGIMRv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

EM4MnTo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

QEtytMC.jpeg

zC5nmyJ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I might be the worlds first with the Hero/Space Pack combo! It has been my dream combo ever since I started digging a bit more into the whole thing! Notice the left glove? :peace:

One very fun meme thing with the Space Trooper is that I walk around pointing at everything :laugh1:

• Like 6

• Nairy changed the title to [33] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

33. 2023-11-05, Comic Con Stockholm 2023, (Hero, with Space Pack)

I managed to raise the pack (but I didn't have a mirror at the time of putting it on so I couldn't verify the position until it was too late. A teeny tiny bit higher and I'd be super happy) and fixed the more horizontal position of the tube attachment to the chest with clear tape! No one could see that there was some tape there and it felt awesome! :)

We jokingly took CRL style photos with the Spack (accidentally typed that but I'm leaving it in and calling it that from now :laugh1:), although it is the right hand that I should be pointing with :laugh1:

GurIkQq.jpgpQabk6s.jpg

m5WmWT4.jpgV08dpij.jpg

More pictures incoming from all over the place and from every one of the total 90-or-something troopers we had at Comic Con!

• Like 2

OK so additional images from the three days at Comic Con Stockholm 2023!

The first batch is by Mikael Reis Andersson who needs to be credited if posted!

1uZeXkK.jpg

rSWo5ZR.jpg

KP5FTNn.jpg

xOlkUFT.jpg

7zqlBwt.jpg

TyFdhZb.jpg

TFIL4gV.jpg

Y9XwwOo.jpg

YSiU6jo.jpg

nwOP6uz.jpg

This following image doesn't need credit!

miW59WB.jpg

These following images are taken by fellow TK Acke Hallgren (TK-28599)

4KLFmia.jpg

Bg9u20X.jpg

eeoszHT.jpg

CZcsY09.jpg

nznTxyt.jpg

WRfRqY0.jpg

o8vJgfv.jpg

qs2tPyk.jpg

20u02bE.jpg

Our little mini trooper :) She is soon going to need a new armor as she is growing out of it, just like her sister did before her!

pUPyXug.jpg

aSo8DjJ.jpg

Here I felt cold sweats and getting nauseous so I marched straight for the changing room!

H33xOzW.jpg

The following images are taken by fellow TK Andreas Engström! (TK-24269)

The first time I tried the Spack Pack and the pointy pose :D The pack is further down here in these images, but as I see it, I was "the left one" which has the pack around the same height!

Beskrivning saknas.

WLEqEXD.jpg

6IHPfgu.jpg

3Vmh1vS.jpg

xPAHsOF.jpg

rwQuvft.jpg

UFqH3wG.jpg

Making the pilot pose! :laugh1:

ACgZWzh.jpg

WYgR77I.jpg

GaK5BXf.jpg

c0Y8G2d.jpg

PHEW that was a lot!

• Like 5

• Nairy changed the title to [34] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

34. 2023-11-18, Prisceremoni Stadshuset (Award Ceremony Stockholm City Hall), Stockholm (Hero)

A very cool award ceremony event at Stockholm City Hall, where they have the Nobel Prize dinner ceremony amongst other things! :dancing-trooper: As a Swede, this was a really cool event, being a TK in such an iconic building! 

(This first one is for reference, not my own picture)

cMY1p10.png

Here my own pictures begin! :) 

KCYsKMz.jpg

The classic FISD trooper reserve :laugh1:

bsH9TDM.png

q11pqKi.jpg

r424AqP.jpg

JpZafOT.jpg

• Like 3

• Nairy changed the title to [35] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

35. 2023-11-22, Guard Duty, Stockholm (Hero)

Not a lot of images from this troop, but we basically acted bouncers for an hour! When walking to the location of the event, I slipped and fell hard on my knees (winter has come to Stockholm), also hammering the helmet that I held in my hand on the pavement. I couldn't really walk after that but I still did the troop, just made sure to stand still as much as possible. It looked like I had two knee caps on each leg! :laugh1: Thankfully the helmet was OK! :icon_bow:

This is what I imagine the elevator to Vader's chambers could look like!

648dkXm.jpg

• Like 3

• Nairy changed the title to [37] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

36. 2023-12-02, Nördarnas Julmarknad (The Nerds' Christmas Market), Stockholm (Hero, with Space Pack)

37. 2023-12-03, Nördarnas Julmarknad (The Nerds' Christmas Market), Stockholm (Hero)

Hqnr6n1.jpeg

kLc3h3R_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

gS42OU4_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

qN1vu9I_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 2

• Nairy changed the title to [41] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

38. 2023-12-14, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

39. 2023-12-15, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

40. 2023-12-16, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

41. 2023-12-17, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

One of the biggest Swedish events of the year, where 3 celebrities are locked in a studio for 1 week eating nothing but soup, all in the name of having a closer experience of feeling what many people feel around the world that doesn't have much. The studio is placed on a square in a different town every year, and it is live 24/7 between of the chosen week of the event every December, Monday through Sunday.

It is where all of Sweden come together and donate money to different causes every year and this year it was for people that are dying of hunger around the world, and we managed to raise $6.000.000 during the week, together as a people! There are a lot of people that can engage and collect money for this cause by having their own digital "moneybox", and our contribution by walking around on the square, dancing with people and taking pictures was $5000, which isn't the most we've raised but it sure isn't bad for only 4 days!

We were live many times on TV and the Swedish people love to have us there every year, seeing us on their screens!

17JOq57.png

ZpaAlyA.jpg

hkZ2s3t.png

QPCtwKD.png

• Like 6