Sniper Knee Replacement

BATS2150

Ok, had a little snafu with my last sniper plate that I over stressed it and it cracked severely. I had to order one and got it today and it is trimmed and ready for attachment. Here are a few pictures with it clamped on and just want to see if any of you have any recommendations or opinions. 

Ydz7VsP.jpg

zLiOGdQ.jpg

aRK2LhE.jpg

cgJFRpx.jpg

• Like 1

Once the glue dries, if you could take a few side pics and post them up it will be much easier to give you a more precise answer, but from what I can see it looks great!

• Like 1

I know you pain with the AP sniper plate, it aint easy and does take a reasonable amount of tweaking but you will get there.

For the record, they do sit a touch crooked.

Hi Michael. :salute:

You nailed it!!!:jc_doublethumbup:

Just one detail... For the higher levels, the angle on your sniper knee plate could be a little sharper(don't make the corner a sharp one;)).

Reference images

pUwSnEE.jpg.fcb92d98e7fad93e7efc6c0e5f61d846.jpg   q2Wt4kF.jpg.2b621fc39ad07d61649833b482213a61.jpg         MZFx9IW.png      0SKBs05.png     p9BwNIo.png   

• Like 1