TK 34677 requesting ANH stunt EIB status[AM] (1047)

Good evening,

Please find attached my submission for EIB, thanks.

Respectfully submitted,

Willj

1. Name - Will Jarvis
2. Garrison - Florida (Tampa Bay squad)
3. Armor Maker - Armor Masters (built by Dave Conklin, aka Darkside Dave)
4. Helmet Maker - Armor Masters (built by Dave Conklin, aka Darkside Dave)
5. Belt Maker - Imperial Issue
6. Neck Seal Maker - Anovos
7. Boot Maker - Imperial Boots
8. Flexible Handguards - JustJoseph63 
9. E-11 Blaster Maker - Unknown (purchased from Ken Heavenridge)
10. Height - 6'00"
11. Weight - 210 lbs.
12. TK Type - ANH Stunt

cFsa1zY.jpg?1

pGAYbSd.jpg?1

qHMeZjP.jpg?2

Eox649i.jpg?1

TJvQ53Z.jpg

wBkTzGS.jpg

ivrC5wq.jpg

zWf0NfY.jpg

zLQwvGZ.jpg?2

abesN6H.jpg

DG5Givd.jpg?2

eEhTDwp.jpg

OZN53GH.jpg

WWuqt9c.jpg

elI3kCs.jpg

L38uWVr.jpg

uj08nk9.jpg

2WZCgYz.jpg

FPPqNcQ.jpg

eXkDcmh.jpg?3

6Hqto8f.jpg?1

0LLmhJr.jpg?2

Qk7YJCR.jpg?1

5liulmE.jpg?1

KRqdtzL.jpg?1

Rsb3r3A.jpg?1

2MsOzAC.jpg?1

zj7XrjH.jpg?3

Kp8IHx7.jpg

Gr5j8oe.jpg?1

nG9EwXi.jpg?1

PMEgJX3.jpg?1

VQ8Jhf5.jpg

IsrG4FW.jpg

g9Fj46p.jpg

i5IuqOa.jpg?1

Edited by WillJ
Added photos

You will need to add all of your images separately to your post not just a link to a folder ;) Upload to Imgur and either copy and paste the "direct link" of each of your images and post directly into your thread. If on computer just right click on each Imgur image, copy and paste into your thread.

4: Upload high-resolution photos of front, back & both sides of yourself in full armor as well as detail photos displaying compliance with all Expert Infantryman items. Pleaser do not forget to include a well lit action shot in front of a plain background. 

You will also need to provide an action photo as these are needed for the Expert Infantry Honor Gallery

I think I may have figured out the issue, Will.  It seems your pics are enormous (3024 x 4032)!  I just tried to do some editing on the front view, and it was taking imgur over 5 minutes to download this one photo.  Yikes... I've never seen this happen.

I suggest not only reducing the size, but cropping them as you go (as seen in the second image).  4042 is way too large, so I would reduce the height to about 1200 or so after cropping.  As seen in the first image, just left click on the right side of the number, back it out and then type in 1200. 

If this doesn't work, we will figure something else out, so not to worry.

Suggested

JSlQ8QP.png FHu9org.png

• Like 1

Joseph,

thank you, I am working on it. I have never used Imgur so it is taking a minute or so. I thought the download time was odd also. I loaded full size images into Imgur, would using small or medium jpeg files help? Thanks again for the help, it is appreciated.

• Like 1

Nice job on those pics, Will!  Bear with us while we get started, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.  Thanks!

Hi Will I'm the D.O. assigned to your review .:salute:

Thank you for the effort you have made to put all the photos in the right way...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

The quality in some of them is a bit low, I will try my best to make the review as soon as possible.:duim:

While I continue with the review, I would like you to send me a photo (viewed from the front) of the teeth, since the quality of the photo does not allow me to see clearly if there is any paint that we should remove...Something like this...

Reference image

jDfsGJY.png                                     ezcVZLH.jpg

-I also need a detailed photo of this areas:

M6daxkK.jpg                                              

-And this one too:

Andgny3.jpg

-Inside photo of the ammo belt rivets:

gk1TqV7.jpg

And as a last favor, I would also like a picture of the 6 rivets on the left side(no need to put on the armor;)), with the two sides lined up. Something like this: 

qKoTYE8.jpg

Thank you for your patience, Will. The armor looks great. :jc_doublethumbup:

Perfect Will...Thank you for the quick response and the quality of the photos!!!

Everything looks great. Unfortunately, to move along, we need a little "clean up" in the tooth area (as per the CRL for Basic approval, the "Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area".) All you need is a non acetone paint remover(I used some 96º alcohol), and a toothpick and a few cotton swabs to remove the the excess of paint.

PoCC1No.jpg

Thanks again, Will.

Hi Will, and thank you for your EIB application for ANH Stunt! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations, sir!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Please note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Excellent armor, sir... Congratulations!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Regarding the "general appearance" of the armor, I would like to comment on a couple of things....

-Ideally, placement of ears (and screws) should closely follow the rear angle of the trap above them....This is one of the most recent changes in the CRL. We are aware of the difficulty of this point, so we will only ask to fix the cases that are too obvious and break the aesthetics of the helmet. But we encourage you to try to improve a little, the position of the ears (especially the right ear, since the left ear is practically OK).. 

Reference images

VZ0Diz1.jpg           4qHZaKf.jpg                               0ONGsm6.png       hOJguWh.png   

The brow trim, would be more screen accurate if you trim it a bit (do it little by little so as not to cut too much);)

Reference images

QX1sWkK.jpg        3RJxolf.jpg                       P3XfbwR.png   QnJoTZ4.png   

-It appears that one of the shoulder bells is higher than the other. It could just be a dressing issue...If not, maybe if you lower the left bicep (seems to be a little higher as well), the shoulder bell will lower a little, and so it will be at the same height as the right one. You can also lower the forearms a little, right down to the handguards. You can also check that the shoulder bell is not hitting against something and therefore does not lower into place.

Reference image

1p9x1tX.jpg                                                       cn45Imf.png

- I see in this photo you have added, that it is quite a bit better, although you will have to be careful with the space left by the shoulder bell.

KmylRTi.jpg   

-For more accuracy, the small ab-button plate could be a little shorter at the bottom.

Reference images

0c1SLD2.jpg                                         svP1seK.png     y9CgV8u.jpg     58Lr8vW.jpg

-L3. Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate. Perhaps the elastics that connect the two plates are too short.

In this case, it overlaps only a little (minimal, so I add it as a recommendation;)) , but i'm sure you'll fix it!!!:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

jHxqanX.jpg                              ICtQbll.png   a2SpIZk.png

-The angle on your sniper knee plate(left) should be a little sharper (don't make the corner a sharp one).The other side is perfect:duim:

rW8xUfe.jpg     M6v6HNf.jpg                      oVwBxLO.jpg?1     iTKptKm.png?1     74U45kJ.png?1

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Let's go with the necessary fixes...:smiley-sw013:

-As already mentioned, the quality of the photos is a bit low. For Centurion, The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece. It looks like the elastics are there but we will need a clearer picture on your Centurion application.

Reference images

Zxyf39O.jpg                                iHzgOC8.png      0ONGsm6.png

-L3. There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates. It is very little, but your armor will look much better if you reduce this space. The other shoulder is perfect.:duim:

Reference images

bKBMV6B.jpg      LtWRGuV.jpg               lWN15kU.png   cn45Imf.png

-About the Thermal Detonator , the button panel is running a little high and the washer style detail should be facing a little to the front and no to the top. Rotating the TD backwards a bit could fix it. ;)

Reference images

3WmCPGw.png               MCkPq9g.png   NmHDNh8.png   

-The TD Clips are showing under the belt...You can cut them a little so that they are not visible.:duim:

Reference images

OhJiU87.jpg                    waWqo8Z.png   nO0pd3y.jpg

-Your back armor looks loose ...Maybe you forgot to fasten the snap.:lol:...If not, you must adjust the elastic strap.              

Reference images

0eMe1Xw.jpg                            3o9FaEL.jpg   IecplJB.jpg

And that's all Will. A few minor fixes and you'll have your Centurion badge under your name.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Chemi changed the title to TK 34677 requesting ANH stunt EIB status[AM] (1047)

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the EI ranks and welcome to the EI honor gallery

SyqYLCM.png

• Like 1

Thank you sir,

Now, just a couple of fixes and we go for centurion. I am truly thankful for the support and assistance from everyone. The EI honor gallery photo is awesome, thank you for that.

Regards,

Will

• Like 3