Crimson Phoenix Requesting Elite Status

looks great! your right shoulder bell looks like it should be a bit tighter to your body...try attaching it at the very top.

great job overall =)

looks great! your right shoulder bell looks like it should be a bit tighter to your body...try attaching it at the very top.

great job overall =)

yeah, your shoulder bells sit pretty high on your body but everything else seams to look good

For the simple questions. Are you 501st yet? and if so please add your TKID to your user profile and request 501st access http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16

On to the armor, are you shoulder bells attached to your chest piece or a strap that goes across your shoulders? That will make them sit more correctly. I'd also suggest an elastic strap from the top of the ab plate to the top of the kidney plate to pull them together. Your more than skinny enough to have no gap you just have to get the bugs worked out.

Other than that a pic of the cut butt plate below the belt and closeups of your helmet and blaster and your golden.

For the simple questions. Are you 501st yet? and if so please add your TKID to your user profile and request 501st access http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16

On to the armor, are you shoulder bells attached to your chest piece or a strap that goes across your shoulders? That will make them sit more correctly. I'd also suggest an elastic strap from the top of the ab plate to the top of the kidney plate to pull them together. Your more than skinny enough to have no gap you just have to get the bugs worked out.

Other than that a pic of the cut butt plate below the belt and closeups of your helmet and blaster and your golden.

Agreed on all counts. Mods are all done, just need some strapping re-adjustment. And wot he said re: no side gaps :)

On to the armor, are you shoulder bells attached to your chest piece or a strap that goes across your shoulders? That will make them sit more correctly. I'd also suggest an elastic strap from the top of the ab plate to the top of the kidney plate to pull them together.

I'm going to see if I can find a more comfortable way to fit the shoulder bells. I tried the one strap technique. Not very fun. I already have straps connecting my ab and kidney plates. Should I just make them tighter then?

I'm going to see if I can find a more comfortable way to fit the shoulder bells. I tried the one strap technique. Not very fun. I already have straps connecting my ab and kidney plates. Should I just make them tighter then?

Maybe the shoulder straps need to be shorter and I told you you should close that gap - I have a 1" gap on the hinge side too but I have a beer gut to account for. :lol:

Should I just make them tighter then?

Yes, please. That will get them more in line and "connect" them.

Also on the shoulder bells, do you have an padding under them? If so, I would remove it so the bells just sit on your shoulders, They just sit too high and do not look right.

Please note your kit overall looks great. Just need to do a little fine tuning to get this done, but I am sure you will, as well as the little bit about the 501st access completed.

Nice job trooper!!!