Hello from southwest Wisconsin

Weipertr

Hello all,

Grew up a life long fan of Star Wars and getting my children involved as fans as well. After much research on this site, I have chosen the route of purchasing a ESB tk outfit from RS propmasters. I am currently thinking of applying to be a member of the 501st in the Wisconsin garrison. I will have to kit up sometime, get some pictures taken and sent in here for pre-approval. Always good to have extra eyes to help see what I am missing, and hopefully get approved and out trooping to help bring smiles to peoples faces young and old.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, looks like you have been doing some research, great to see, looking forward to seeing your photos, good luck with approval

Hi!
Welcome to 501st and FISd. It's great to have you here.
Great choice on the ESB trooper (not that I'm biased ).
Have you ordered an assembled commission from RS or are you building it yourself? Even you've ordered a commission don't be worried if you need to make some adjustments when it arrives; that's very normal and there will be plenty of help and advice here and in your local garrison to get you through to clearance.
Post lots of questions and pictures, and I'm looking forward to seeing your build thread and pics from your first troop
Rich

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, GoBuckeyes said:

Did you get your rs armor?

I believe he did ;) 

On 10/24/2021 at 7:03 AM, Weipertr said:

Hello all,

Grew up a life long fan of Star Wars and getting my children involved as fans as well. After much research on this site, I have chosen the route of purchasing a ESB tk outfit from RS propmasters. I am currently thinking of applying to be a member of the 501st in the Wisconsin garrison. I will have to kit up sometime, get some pictures taken and sent in here for pre-approval. Always good to have extra eyes to help see what I am missing, and hopefully get approved and out trooping to help bring smiles to peoples faces young and old.

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2022 at 10:39 AM, Weipertr said:

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes I did and was approved by my local Garrison.

Congratulations Robert and welcome to the Legion.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: