TK-86267 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status [Anovos](1026)

Name:  Jacob Gonzales

Username:  Pistolsheets
TK-86267
Southern California Garrison
Inland Empire Squad

Armor Maker = Anovos 
Helmet Maker = Anovos

Blaster Type = E-11 by Hyperfirm

Height = 5'10
Weight = 170lbs
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Canvas Belt = Kittle Belt
Hand Plates = TrooperBay rubber latex plates
Electronics = Icomm, UKSWrath fans, Microphone, Aker speaker 
Neck Seal Type = Anovos 
Holster Maker = Anovos

Edited by Pistolsheets
  • Like 1

• Pistolsheets changed the title to TK-86267 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status [Anovos]

Full body front:

k9onEcL.jpg
Full body back:

n9lz6lf.jpg

Full right:

N2NoVPA.jpg

Full left:

MWQxaQt.jpg

Right side detail:

DR6YoHC.jpg

Left side detail:

nuRFCnH.jpg
Action Shot:

JGT43QT.jpg

Helmet:

Front:

PO5IfnW.jpg

Sides:

QYphHQm.jpg

lJIUNLW.jpg

Back:

BrvYWSM.jpg

Hovi detail:

hpPuaXJ.jpg

Lense color:

EkHGMqA.jpg

Accessories:

Belt:

dM88vMr.jpg

q0sxiWL.jpg
Neckseal:

mY3VzBo.jpg

Blaster Left:

iGQDJn6.jpg

Blaster Right: 

TRtzETp.jpg

Blaster back:

30yUTOi.jpg

Thermal Detonator: 

T3BDyQZ.jpg
iYOu988.jpg

Strapping:

P0GTWVR.jpg

zKVg7GT.jpg

t2038l2.jpg

Extra:

jvH1GRh.jpgKT59gz4.jpgB8Xp9wF.jpgfMom3hL.jpgoIcUfmo.jpgcUNgRj7.jpgBPqOhwd.jpgdcr85Iq.jpggxPVqHW.jpg7KLG4Ad.jpggorz4en.jpgEhcemPY.jpg

Looking sharp, Jacob!  Before we can move you along we need a simple fix and one more photo, sir.

As per the CRL for Level 2, the screws for the TD must be the slotted type (flat or dome head).  The ones you presently have are Philips "V" head.  I would check out your local hardware store, but if you can't find the correct style I can mail you some (just pay postage).  PM me if interested. 

Reference image

Zu9TXtQ.jpg      sWRRuqM.jpg

Also, can you post up a close-up pic of your ab/kidney rivets?

0saTURI.jpg

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing the results!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Looking sharp, Jacob!  Before we can move you along we need a simple fix and one more photo, sir.

As per the CRL for Level 2, the screws for the TD must be the slotted type (flat or dome head).  The ones you presently have are Philips "V" head.  I would check out your local hardware store, but if you can't find the correct style I can mail you some (just pay postage).  PM me if interested. 

Reference image

0saTURI.jpg

Will do! I’ll report back on those screws ASAP! In the meantime I wasn’t  sure if on or off of the closeup. Here’s the side shot as requested. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Reference image

0saTURI.jpg

HvjLtbk.jpg

• Like 2

Hello Jacob. Your armor looks awesome!!!;)

-We'll need you to do one more fix before we start reviewing...:

Reference image

st92VsU.jpg            ACtC-3eqKXjMzXzILC_kUTPFa6C7Tzhw35njiUf6

-And one last request, could you add a picture where we can see the "HAN SNAP"?:duim:

Something like this:

GrJ3mhS.png      4Le4CZc.png

Thank you for your patience Jacob!!!:salute:

20 hours ago, Chemi said:

Hello Jacob. Your armor looks awesome!!!;)

-We'll need you to do one more fix before we start reviewing...:

Reference image

st92VsU.jpg            ACtC-3eqKXjMzXzILC_kUTPFa6C7Tzhw35njiUf6

-And one last request, could you add a picture where we can see the "HAN SNAP"?:duim:

Something like this:

GrJ3mhS.png      4Le4CZc.png

Thank you for your patience Jacob!!!:salute:

I’m no painter but let me try again on these teeth. 

here’s the requested photo:

0A7125B2-71A8-4338-82E2-CD0912F4C40E.thumb.jpeg.cebde9ced5ecc863c5f89f8b508375a4.jpeg

• Like 1

hace 12 minutos, Pistolsheets dijo:

I’m no painter but let me try again on these teeth. 

Some non-acetone (important) paint remover, some toothpicks and a few cotton swabs should do the trick!!!

Thanks again Jacob!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chemi said:

Some non-acetone (important) paint remover, some toothpicks and a few cotton swabs should do the trick!!!

Thanks again Jacob!!!

Teeth request updated *fingers crossed*E0654964-9F50-4DBD-8ADF-6BF13094505A.thumb.jpeg.25970a2a9a02e09d3fc66eb7c520343e.jpeg

And  TD screws updated with slotted screws. 56D4ADC0-73B4-4B2F-AFA4-11BCFC9E5111.thumb.jpeg.dadb7d61fb368964eed493c69d567834.jpeg 

• Like 2

Thanks for the photos, Jacob!  I have some good news/bad news, but nothing to worry about.  The teeth came out spectacular, and the ab/kidney rivets are good to go, but unfortunately the lighting on the screws on your TD is a too dark.  I'm sure they are fine, but can you post up one last really close up photo of them?  Once that is done we can get going and get that badge under your name!  :jc_doublethumbup:

7jI342F.jpg?1  5AL9M9f.jpg?1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Thanks for the photos, Jacob!  I have some good news/bad news, but nothing to worry about.  The teeth came out spectacular, and the ab/kidney rivets are good to go, but unfortunately the lighting on the screws on your TD is a too dark.  I'm sure they are fine, but can you post up one last really close up photo of them?  Once that is done we can get going and get that badge under your name!  :jc_doublethumbup:

7jI342F.jpg?1  5AL9M9f.jpg?1

My apologies, sorry about that. Here’s better lighting. F91564C4-4296-422B-97BC-F767E27D6EDD.thumb.jpeg.8092810c1d9ca610d5c767813b87c804.jpeg

• Like 1

t9WuNif.jpg?1

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

t9WuNif.jpg?1

:laugh1:

Hi Jacob, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Overall a spectacular build!!!   Just a few items in this area, so let's get to it!

- The paint details on the vocoder could use some definition with a few touch-ups.  You can use the same method that you used with the teeth (some non-acetone paint remover, some toothpicks and a few cotton swabs).

Reference images

fNOyK37.jpg                  XsO2cGX.jpg   r9ZiSi0.jpg   znv6QZo.png

-Just a dressing issue. Your right shoulder bell aligns perfectly with the chest armor but the left needs to be lowered a bit.

Reference images

kSguSaE.jpg               hGFPjtZ.png    CoguJGt.jpg

-Another dressing issue here. We suggest to move the right forearm down. The hand guard is quite far away from the forearm opening. I think the glove is bunched at the wrist, so, for this reason, the forearm is not in place.

Reference images

EZqLoWk.jpg   xKcDPtn.png                qGFMLAf.png    SLDVQr5.png             

- A very small detail but one that can really make a difference. Aligning your thigh and shin pieces. It's small details like these that really elevate your look.;)

Reference images

wH8GhAa.jpg                       FJHgZCZ.jpg     bPvkgZf.jpg

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

-L3: The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.

In the published photos, I can't see clearly if the elastic is there or not. But the position of the shoulder straps suggests me that it's not.:laugh1:

Adding the white elastic will also help the shoulder straps to be well positioned. :jc_doublethumbup:

Reference image

BEKCci2.jpg                z07CFOP.png

- Although not specifically mentioned in the CRL, the O ring should not be facing toward the back and should be more toward the top so it will need to be raised for L3.

Reference images

XVqKVwH.jpg              kaRupZ8.jpg?1     sVSfqR9.jpg?1    gx4xfIH.jpg

- Your butt plate is riding out and should be brought in to where it aligns with the kidney plate. I would suggest  doing a strapping adjustment  to get it closer. You can also add a pair of "V tabs" to the end of the plate and this should make the fix.;)

Vq3snOK.jpg    lgDIizA.jpg     

Reference images

1wTpfgq.jpg    2cmplny.jpg  

-Moving on to your thighs back, You have a small gap in the ridges. You could fill that gap with ABS paste, or, you can also just put a small square(very small in this case :laugh1:) of ABS in, so the black doesn't show through. Very easy fix...:D

Reference image

6hk3AQk.jpg         HeGctmM.jpg

-The front of the left thigh has the same case as in the previous point.  5 minutes and you're done!:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

Fh0iqbn.jpg                               PzIycE3.jpg?1    mG49Nzc.jpg?1

-The cover strips of your calves should close right in the center with an equal amount of space on each side of the strip itself, so it seems that they would have to be detached and placed correctly.

Reference images

3UNyVSR.jpg                    w3t1cKN.png    RDyETNF.png

-Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.

As you can see , the sniper knee is a bit lower (discontinuous lines) and should go aligned with the shin (continuous lines).  To fix that, It would be necessary to take it off and re-glue it  higher to match the ridges correctly.  We have a challenge here but we are  confident that you can do it ,and here in the FISD you can find all the support and guidance you need to achieve this. remember, we are here to help

Reference images

m4S73Q0.jpg   dhEqn7K.jpg                        MZFx9IW.png   0SKBs05.png

And that's it, trooper. Thanks for your patience. You have a great armor, and we have complete faith that you can address the above issues. After that, I look forward to seeing your submission for Centurion!!!  :salute:

• Like 3

• Chemi changed the title to TK-86267 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status [Anovos](1026)
3 hours ago, Chemi said:

Hi Jacob, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Overall a spectacular build!!!   Just a few items in this area, so let's get to it!

- The paint details on the vocoder could use some definition with a few touch-ups.  You can use the same method that you used with the teeth (some non-acetone paint remover, some toothpicks and a few cotton swabs).

Reference images

fNOyK37.jpg                  XsO2cGX.jpg   r9ZiSi0.jpg   znv6QZo.png

-Just a dressing issue. Your right shoulder bell aligns perfectly with the chest armor but the left needs to be lowered a bit.

Reference images

kSguSaE.jpg               hGFPjtZ.png    CoguJGt.jpg

-Another dressing issue here. We suggest to move the right forearm down. The hand guard is quite far away from the forearm opening. I think the glove is bunched at the wrist, so, for this reason, the forearm is not in place.

Reference images

EZqLoWk.jpg   xKcDPtn.png                qGFMLAf.png    SLDVQr5.png             

- A very small detail but one that can really make a difference. Aligning your thigh and shin pieces. It's small details like these that really elevate your look.;)

Reference images

wH8GhAa.jpg                       FJHgZCZ.jpg     bPvkgZf.jpg

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

-L3: The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.

In the published photos, I can't see clearly if the elastic is there or not. But the position of the shoulder straps suggests me that it's not.:laugh1:

Adding the white elastic will also help the shoulder straps to be well positioned. :jc_doublethumbup:

Reference image

BEKCci2.jpg                z07CFOP.png

- Although not specifically mentioned in the CRL, the O ring should not be facing toward the back and should be more toward the top so it will need to be raised for L3.

Reference images

XVqKVwH.jpg              kaRupZ8.jpg?1     sVSfqR9.jpg?1    gx4xfIH.jpg

- Your butt plate is riding out and should be brought in to where it aligns with the kidney plate. I would suggest  doing a strapping adjustment  to get it closer. You can also add a pair of "V tabs" to the end of the plate and this should make the fix.;)

Vq3snOK.jpg    lgDIizA.jpg     

Reference images

1wTpfgq.jpg    2cmplny.jpg  

-Moving on to your thighs back, You have a small gap in the ridges. You could fill that gap with ABS paste, or, you can also just put a small square(very small in this case :laugh1:) of ABS in, so the black doesn't show through. Very easy fix...:D

Reference image

6hk3AQk.jpg         HeGctmM.jpg

-The front of the left thigh has the same case as in the previous point.  5 minutes and you're done!:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

Fh0iqbn.jpg                               PzIycE3.jpg?1    mG49Nzc.jpg?1

-The cover strips of your calves should close right in the center with an equal amount of space on each side of the strip itself, so it seems that they would have to be detached and placed correctly.

Reference images

3UNyVSR.jpg                    w3t1cKN.png    RDyETNF.png

-Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.

As you can see , the sniper knee is a bit lower (discontinuous lines) and should go aligned with the shin (continuous lines).  To fix that, It would be necessary to take it off and re-glue it  higher to match the ridges correctly.  We have a challenge here but we are  confident that you can do it ,and here in the FISD you can find all the support and guidance you need to achieve this. remember, we are here to help

Reference images

m4S73Q0.jpg   dhEqn7K.jpg                        MZFx9IW.png   0SKBs05.png

And that's it, trooper. Thanks for your patience. You have a great armor, and we have complete faith that you can address the above issues. After that, I look forward to seeing your submission for Centurion!!!  :salute:

Awesome!! Thank you all so much! I can’t say enough how much I appreciate the help getting here. I definitely will make these changes and for the eventual centurion application!

Just a couple questions I have regarding the changes for Centurion. 

1. Will the TD need to be replaced if I move the O ring higher? The clips, as I understand it, need to be butted against the it on the bottom. 

2. The gaps in the back of the thighs, can those be eliminated and be approved by removing more for mobility? It’s along the ridge by my estimation. 

3. Not a question but an observation on the shoulder elastic straps. They are there, just my helper getting me suited up didn’t put them on correctly. smh lol

I’ll be getting on these fixes right away! Again thank you everyone for everything!

• Like 3

hace 34 minutos, Pistolsheets dijo:

Awesome!! Thank you all so much! I can’t say enough how much I appreciate the help getting here. I definitely will make these changes and for the eventual centurion application!

Just a couple questions I have regarding the changes for Centurion. 

1. Will the TD need to be replaced if I move the O ring higher? The clips, as I understand it, need to be butted against the it on the bottom. 

2. The gaps in the back of the thighs, can those be eliminated and be approved by removing more for mobility? It’s along the ridge by my estimation. 

3. Not a question but an observation on the shoulder elastic straps. They are there, just my helper getting me suited up didn’t put them on correctly. smh lol

I’ll be getting on these fixes right away! Again thank you everyone for everything!

1. First, I would try to re-bend the belt clips. This may be easier than you think Jacob.;)

6ah9fw1.jpg

2. Personally, I think it's easier(and less "risky" :laugh1:) to put some abs paste, or a small piece of plastic... 2 minutes and you're done. :duim:

3. Perfect!!! One less!!!;)

I'm sure someone else can give you more suggestions. I am very glad that you are thinking about applying for Centurion.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Trooper !! Welcome to EIB and just a few adjustments and we'll see you at Centurion Ranks :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

3 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the EI ranks

Thank you!! 

• Like 1