ANH Stunt - Expert Infantry Visual Checklist 2024

Now updated to match current CRL requirements.

Note: This checklist has been updated on 1/18/2024.  wingnut65

PQ9FUlu.jpg

Visual guides updated by TK-50297 Wingnut65

Printable PDF available at bottom.

TK50297  wingnut65 latest addition NEW exploded view fine detail visual guides.

Note: This checklist has been updated on 1/18/2024.  wingnut65

y2QzSuw.jpg

Printable PDF below

04 FISD ANH Stunt L2 EIB - Ver 03 1-2024.pdf 30 ANH Stunt Helmet - Ver 02 1-2024.pdf

Edited by wingnut65
Updating Checklist Images for CRL Updates
  • Like 3

• Sly11 pinned and featured this topic
  • 3 years later...
23 minutes ago, THEREALWarr1895 said:

Hello I’m starting my first build and I wanted to make sure this is still the current requirements for ANH Stunt Lvl 3. Thank you! Trying to figure out this forum haha 

Always best to check with the CRL, that has the most up to date requirements 

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

While building we have a gallery section full of references, also check out some of the Approved Centurion threads for more detail.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there are no silly questions, only silly mistakes for not asking. Oh and measure twice and cut one ;) 

2 hours ago, THEREALWarr1895 said:

Hello I’m starting my first build and I wanted to make sure this is still the current requirements for ANH Stunt Lvl 3. Thank you! Trying to figure out this forum haha 

Welcome, Will, great to have you here and congrats on your upcoming ANH TK adventure!  One thing I can highly recommend is that you start your own build thread.  This way you can ask all the questions you like and post photos of your progress.  We LOVE photos, and posting them on your thread is especially helpful if you run into an an issue.  Here are a few links that will help:

1.  Where to post your build thread

2.  Supply list

3.  How to post photos

There are LOTS of tutorials here that can help, and I have quite a few listed under my avatar below.  Building a TK takes time, so don't rush, and never be shy about asking questions... it's what we are here for!  

Which armorer did you go with?

9 hours ago, THEREALWarr1895 said:

Hi Wil - It may have just been a typo, but it appears you were asking about L3, which would actually be our Centurion rank. If that's the case, then THIS LINK would be proper for you. If you meant to type, L2, then yes, this is the most up-to-date graphic.

Thank you all for reaching out to me! I will try and get a build thread made! I got the kit from WTF and am hoping to try and get L3 with it! My hope is to get some good work done on the helmet over this Holliday break! At the moment I’m looking for what the right paints are for the helmet and ab buttons? Is there a specific paint that is the most accurate? Thank you all in advance and for the warm welcome!

5 minutes ago, THEREALWarr1895 said:

Also I see for L3 there is a sticker option as long as it looks painted. Is there an approved set of stickers for an L3 ANH Stunt helmet? That would be awesome since my painting skills are lacking. 

GREAT that you are aiming for Centurion right out of the box, Wil!  I have a list of the colors that can be found in my Supply list thread here.   The tube stripe decals can be purchased, and the ones I would highly suggest are those from Trooperbay (link here).  The tears and traps can be decals, but hand painting is preferred for Centurion.  ;)  There are a lot of tutorials here which will help you get it right, and it's not as hard as you may think!

2 minutes ago, THEREALWarr1895 said:

Till then, thank you! I’ll also work on getting a personal thread set up so I stop hijacking this post haha

Sounds like a plan!  The area you want to start your build thread in can be located here.   Whether you have your armor or not you can still ask LOTS of questions and post pics as you get your supplies in order.

• wingnut65 changed the title to ANH Stunt - Expert Infantry Visual Checklist 2024