Is the Nerf Rival F-11D viable?

MV-9114

For my FOTK build, I’m thinking of using the Nerf Rival F-11D as my blaster. Of course I’m going to need to do some painting, and slight modifications. However, I wanted to know if it was allowed, or viable. 

Thanks,

Ian

I will let the other (more knowledgeable) guys here answer in more detail, but for an approved weapon.. the short answer is no. I asked the same thing when I first joined here.

I bought two for my nephews and was seriously impressed with the Nerf as a toy weapon. But it doesn’t match up in terms of being the correct dimensions for a screen used weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

For basic approval, you wont need a blaster, but if you intend to go for higher level approvals you will.

The Nerf is unfortunately not accurate enough for those levels.

Hi Ian, 

Glad you found your way here! It looks like you found the information you were looking for too. Keep browsing the fourms; there is alot of great information on here for all things stormtrooper-related. Best of luck and let Dave or I know if we can help! 

• 7 months later...