Greetings from Spain

instalobo

Greetings from Spain, I am on the forum of the Spainsh Garrison, after two or three years I have taken back the trooper project.
I am waiting for my armor to assemble AP, I move to the corresponding detachment to start the process, I will put pictures and comments of the process.

• Like 1

Hello Jose and welcome to the FISD. While waiting for your armor to arrive, you could start a blaster build - in case you already haven't got one.

If you run into any questions, just let us know and we will try to help. Good luck with your Stormtrooper journey.

greetings Troy, I aspire to ANH Stunt centurion with a little work and your help.

You'll find lots of great info in the build threads of the forum, which can be found at the below link.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/6-anh-stunt-and-hero/&share_sfid=6&share_fid=44557&share_type=sf

Once your kit arrives start your own build thread so you can post progress updates and any questions you may have.

I look forward to following your progress and there are heaps of troopers here to help.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Don't worry Troy, he read and seen a lot in the Spanish Garrison, and here in Whitearmor in addition to other pages, I have everything in my head, when I publish you will see the advances and any doubts already ask or I hope that some sage me about the background defects , thank you all very much for the welcome.

Edited by instalobo
  • Like 1

Hola Jose, Bienvenido al FISD, leo que estas en buenas manos y bien informado, esperamos ver fotos de tu avance y estamos para ayudarte y apoyarte.  Saludos

Hi Jose, Welcome to FISD. Glad you have tos of info before you start. looking forward to see some pictures. We're here to help and support you.

Cheers,

:jc_doublethumbup: