TK-36544 Requesting Captain Phasma Centurion Status (TLJ) (Locked due to inactivity)

Surgtech

Name: Katie Taylor

501st TK ID: TK-36544

FISD Forum name: Surgtech

Garrison: Wisconsin (Black Ice Squad)

EIB link:  

4pfEi5b.jpg

kj5G83W.jpg

ieZzxXN.jpg

sZICrQz.jpg

10zGvBS.jpg

sRMQ0Nu.jpg

djfogFn.jpg

C1UI0w4.jpg

845uVb0.jpg

NX9Q8Lk.jpg

jFTteWx.jpg

isRfzu9.jpg

dmumH4A.jpg

w6eBSeG.jpg

4pfEi5b.jpg

4sQenxp.jpg

IQk7NjB.jpg

j1q2mQf.jpg

mgIUWr2.jpg

sFh90Sl.jpg

ULR1szW.jpg

y4IMD7Q.jpg

RqRdYwW.jpg

7Khsyca.jpg

F6itOWv.jpg

fAjSkez.jpg

WbHRTYv.jpg

q8jRXPZ.jpg

pKF4QTf.jpg

Edited by Surgtech
pictures

Hi Katie, glad to see you're in your way to Centurion so soon!!  This is Great.

As your EIB application, the next step for Centurion is almost  the same, A new set of photos and info are needed.  Good luck with your approval.

:jc_doublethumbup:

Request Centurion Status

Deployment Guidelines
Please follow this format If you are ready to request FISD Centurion status:
1. Review the relevant Centurion requirements on the TK Information Post.
2. Create a new post with the title format: "TK-XXXX Requesting [ANH|ESB|ROTJ|etc] Centurion Status"
3. Include the following
a. Your Name
b. Your 501st TK ID
c. Your FISD forum name
d. Your Garrison
4. Upload high-resolution photos of front, back & both sides of yourself in full armor as well as detail photos displaying compliance with all Centurion items.
5. When in doubt, look at previous successfully deployed threads, or simply ask! It's what we're here for.

1 hour ago, Surgtech said:

Does that mean I missed something? Or are we good?

Hi, I think you missed your EIB application link, that i'm sure the D.O. team would ask you to add.  

cheers

Hi Katie, 

A little patience and comprehension will be needed for the D.O. team to start your review, there are only 4 deployment officers, but I'm sure as soon as they can they will be with you.

It is very exciting to reach the Centurion level and at the same time it fills us with anxiety the time we are waiting to someone to tell us if everything is ok or if something needs to be fixed.

Just a little more and I'm sure you'll be  reaching your personal goal.  Cheers

:jc_doublethumbup:

Hi Katie!  As with any other Centurion submission, there are certain photos required.  The Captain Phasma is slightly different, as there is a cape present which can cover some of the areas we need to see, so we are asking that you post up the following without the cape so that your awesome kit can be better reviewed.  Thank you!!!

1.  Full armor, arms flat against sides facing front.

2.  Full armor, arms flat against sides facing rear.

3.  Full armor, arms at side front upper torso detail.

4.  Full armor, left side view arms raised.

5.  Full armor, right side view arms raised.

6.  Front/back/side close-ups of helmet.

7.  Full view and detail of cape (blue box) as seen in photo 1.

Also, when taking the first 5 photos listed above, please try to fill the frame so that we can better see those fantastic details you worked so hard on!  :duim:

DsFO6zU.jpg?1      ny3HCXC.jpg?1     atN4AjB.jpg?1

Ideally, the above requested photos should have been posted in your EI submission as well.  There are no close-up images of the front of the helmet, and the side views could be a little closer.  Since Centurion is the top level of approval, it's important for us to see all the details possible on both the bucket, the armor and how it fits.  As mentioned in your EI approval under Centurion Requirements,  "More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment".

For Level 3, re-using the same photos from your Level 2 submission is fine for certain items, but we normally ask that all new pics be taken, especially for those areas that required changes/alterations.  Having the person taking your pics fill the frame instead of taking them from a distance will help immensely!

You put a lot of work into this build, Katie, and those future Capt. Phasmas will be looking to your approvals as a benchmark, so we want to make sure everything looks great! :duim:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wondering how it's going? Its been over a month now and I noticed others are getting approved faster than me. I really want her approved by the end of next week because of a huge ceremony I'm doing in her

4 minutes ago, Surgtech said:

Just wondering how it's going? Its been over a month now and I noticed others are getting approved faster than me. I really want her approved by the end of next week because of a huge ceremony I'm doing in her

Hi

Although I’m no longer on the team I can say that you don’t need to be a Centurion to Troop. You should already be approved by your GML.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I understand and know that but it is a large event and I'm representing the legions Phasmas, and wanted to have my costume at the highest representation for the legion. I'm the only Phasma in the Midwest region and just wanted to be my very best! Is there any way I can hear back from someone by the end of the week? It's been almost a month and a half now. I just want to know what is going on that's making this take so long. 

10 hours ago, Surgtech said:

Yes I understand and know that but it is a large event and I'm representing the legions Phasmas, and wanted to have my costume at the highest representation for the legion. I'm the only Phasma in the Midwest region and just wanted to be my very best! Is there any way I can hear back from someone by the end of the week? It's been almost a month and a half now. I just want to know what is going on that's making this take so long. 

I'm sure there is some work going on in the background, I'll tag our DO's now and hopefully they will chime in @justjoseph63 @shashachu

On 2/26/2020 at 6:06 AM, Surgtech said:

You will be receiving a reply within 48 hours, Katie.  Our apologies for the delay, but there was (and is) ongoing research on this.  Thanks!

• shashachu changed the title to TK-36544 Requesting Captain Phasma Centurion Status (TLJ) (Locked due to inactivity)
  • shashachu locked this topic