Stormtrooper outfit

SkyWolf

For not that much money? depends what you want to do with it, you can find them all over the internet. For 501st approval have a look in the Getting Started Section - Vetted Sellers

• 1 month later...

Stormtrooper armor on the European market costs approximately $ 500/600 and is sold in pre-cut kits. I advise you not to buy junk sold on e-bay and only target people inside the detachment. Also because not all the armor that you will find around are approved.

1 hour ago, TK37015 said:

Stormtrooper armor on the European market costs approximately $ 500/600 and is sold in pre-cut kits. I advise you not to buy junk sold on e-bay and only target people inside the detachment. Also because not all the armor that you will find around are approved.

Do you know any websites?

1 hour ago, WattoDK said:

As Glen mentioned, it all depends on what you want to do with it.  If you are looking for an inexpensive costume for Halloween/cosplay, you can find them with a Google search.  A decent kit for those purposes will run around 3-4 hundred dollars, but they will still need to be built (trimmed/glued).  Be aware that these are usually made from rather cheap materials, though, and in 99% of the cases are nowhere near screen accurate.

However, if you are looking to join the 501st I would suggest using one of the "vetted" (tried and true) armorers here https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

They cost more, but you get what you pay for.  The quality and screen accuracy of these kits are leaps and bounds better than what you will find online, and once you are approved you can use them year-round for trooping at various 501st events.  Getting approved and joining the 501st also means you can meet fellow Stormtroopers and all kinds of other SW characters at these events and make a lot of new friends (fellow Star Wars nerds like me) lol.

If you have any questions (no matter how small) always feel free to ask.  It's what we do here!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WattoDK said:

So branching off on what Joseph has said.  The vetted seller section is really the go to list.  You have to understand that most places to get armor do not have websites as it is copyrighted material.  RS Props in the UK is the only legitimate place that has a website and you can purchase off of.  Otherwise if you are on facebook then you can find facebook pages for Troopermaster, RWA, Walts Trooper Factory, DA Props, CFO and maybe a couple of others that I'm missing.  

• Like 1

In short, the "sellers list" we have is not intended to be the only place where you can get armor - you are free to get armor anywhere you like - however it does capture vendors who have a proven track record of quality product and integrity in selling.  As always, caveat emptor

• Like 1