MiCom sound rig vs TRamp

I've not heard of MiCom do you have a link.

Tramp's Paul is a personal friend so I'm biased but it does get excellent reviews (I don't actually own one).  Tad on the spendy side but he looks after his customers.

• Like 1

If you mean Icomm I've had one for 7 years and still going strong, I did have to add an external battery though as the internal died and couldn't purchase them locally, an external 3.2V AA rechargeable battery does the trick. You use the Icomm with and Aker amp 10w 1506 usually found on ebay for around $35.

I've heard mixed reviews on the Tramp but I think it comes down to the initial setup on your phone. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I've heard mixed reviews on the Tramp but I think it comes down to the initial setup on your phone. 

TRamp is a standalone unit, no phone.  You might be thinking of TrooperTalk?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

TRamp is a standalone unit, no phone.  You might be thinking of TrooperTalk?

Correct, night time tablets kicked in and brain working at lower capacity :laugh1:

I’m a Tramp and can recommend it. Sounds great, works easily, holds a good charge, excellent service. :-)

Here’s mine in action;

Do you get much feedback from the mic and speaker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not heard of MiCom do you have a link.

Tramp's Paul is a personal friend so I'm biased but it does get excellent reviews (I don't actually own one).  Tad on the spendy side but he looks after his customers.

https://m.facebook.com/MiComSoundRig/

Do you get much feedback from the mic and speaker?

Very rarely. My speaker goes behind my chest plate facing outwards and I judge the volume on the day. There’s another video on my channel where I kit up and use it, so you can see where it goes. :-)
  • Like 1

I use the iComm with the audio systems I sell also. Though not quite as loud as the Tramp everything is contained in the helmet which makes it convenient. Here's my sales page and website.

FISD -

Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/525718278/ukswraths-stormtrooper-helmet-audio?ref=shop_home_feat_2&frs=1

• Like 1

Hi Adam, I use iComm with Ukswrath system, It's really great and what I like the most is that all is inside your helmet and comes with screen accurate hovi tips so wont have any problem applying for higher levels.---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Zer Cheese said:

Hello there,

I've a little question about the TRamp, where can'I found the best price including the shipping price to France?

The Ukswarth's system look very cool on Esty but the price stop me (about 275 Euro with shipping cost)

Thank you for help

Hey Bloch I'd be happy to give you a discount coupon if that would earn your business. 

• Like 1