What's for lunch?

ThayNerd

I’m getting Taco Bell for lunch. It’s not the healthiest and definitely not the best to eat, but I am on a budget. Just bought my lady here anniversary gift and going out to dinner isn't going to be inexpensive tonight.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i had a ham and tomato sandwich on white with a packet of salt and vinegar crisps, a twix and a coffee.

I usually have a cooked breakfast, cold lunch and then a cooked meal for my evening meal.

Seems like an odd topic for FISD, but hey, I'll bite... he he, just got the pun there myself.

I'm a work-at-home dad, which means I'm usually the lunch-maker. My 4 yr old and I had mac and cheese for lunch today... not the stuff out of a box, but made with real pasta and real cheese. We here at my place are rather on the healthy food side of things. I wouldn't say everything we eat is healthy for us, but we try. I have eaten at McD's once in the last year or so. My daughter tried a happy meal and - although she loved the little toy she got with it - she only ate about 1/3 of the cheeseburger and about half the fries. All I can say is, I hope it stays that way for her. Fast food is the devil.

I ended up getting MCDonalds instead. This being general discussion its not too off topic. ;) And Matt Whataburgers are yummy! :o

Had me a double meat Whatburger with cheese, bacon, jalapenos and mustard....

I too am budget conscious....getting married at the end of the month...

Isn't Whataburger required by law if you live in Corpus? :)

(Corpus being their corporate HQ for those outside of TX)

Hey, aren't stormtroopers put on like, a strict, calorie-limited diet to maintain combat effectiveness? I thought everyone would be posting variations of protien cubes!

from "indoctrination" (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Davin_Felth) ;)

Hey not so loud, if my CO finds out I have been eating burgers he's going to chew me out. :P

In the past 6 hours, Ive eaten 2 Burgerking chicken sandwiches, some Arby's curley fries and one of their Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches. I <3 my overactive thyroid.

Fudrucker's is good and so is In N Out. I haven't had a Japanese sandwich before it might be something to look into. It looks like I'll be having Chinese food for lunch today! :D

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. I am so hungry right now and can't stop thinking about lunch, so I thought I would resurrect this thread and see what everyone is eating today for lunch. I am going to have Steak Escape, mmm I can't wait!