RT Mod

shootstraight

Does anyone know if RT is still producing kits and any contact info? I tried contacting the email on the forums but am being told that it is an invalid email address. I tried trooper7@shaw.ca Also, my 5’10” 215 frame is not working out for my Anovos kit. I have trimmed everything, but am looking to sell it off due to my frustrations with body size and kit fitting. Any help is welcomed. Thanks. Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of great builds on the forums for those with Anovos so make sure you have a look through those before selling your armor.

I did hear it was hard to contact him but didn’t know the email wasn’t working, I would suggest also checking on MEPD as a lot of troopers there use RT armor and may have new info or contact.

That is the correct e-mail address I used last time I bought something from him. It is possible his inbox is full and will not accept new messages, given that he appears to be behind on his correspondence.

Have you considered AM? They make kits for bigger troopers. However, given that you're not super tall, perhaps another vendor would work. Where are you having issues? AP leaves a lot of extra at the ab and kidney connection for sizing.

• Like 1

Biceps, forearms, thighs, pretty much everywhere. I either have to cut shorter or add to diameter. My description sounds like I am a mess, but just don’t have the ideal stormtrooper Physique. My big thing is where do I get ABS sheet to add to kidney section and I guess I will need to trim everywhere else.

1 hour ago, shootstraight said:

Biceps, forearms, thighs, pretty much everywhere. I either have to cut shorter or add to diameter. My description sounds like I am a mess, but just don’t have the ideal stormtrooper Physique. My big thing is where do I get ABS sheet to add to kidney section and I guess I will need to trim everywhere else.

You can find them on eBay or Aliexpress pretty cheap, there are also a few sellers on Mazon last time I checked. Just search for white ABS sheet, however be aware the color may not match.

23 hours ago, shootstraight said:

Thanks Harbinger

Does anyone out there know of a place where the ABS will match with Anovos?

I unfortunately do not know of any vendor that matches the Anovos White. it is so unique. 

TrooperBay.com sells extra ABS, but doesn't match (to my understanding). You can always try and use a plastic paint to try and match the Anovos white. (that is what I did when I had to fix my thighs) Unless some of my other esteemed collogues have a better suggestion.