forum name : ilbo1996

garrisson : Belgian Garrison Flanders dragon squad

armor : RS propmasters 

Helmet : RS propmasters

blaster : E11 RS propmasters 

Belt , hand plates , neck seal , boots , ... : RS propmasters 

height : 1,82 m

Weight : 76 kg

so I changed some things like staff and fellow troopers said and I think I’m oke to go ! 

KVmdBWB.jpgImW20Fu.jpgS4RXj4V.jpgX6XDY8n.jpgwutzZyR.jpg8zXpJxA.jpgxSfebFJ.jpgXi9en27.jpgTXloYuC.jpgQhCst4j.jpghNlUe7p.jpg29L1EC6.jpgNHjw4Qq.jpgxTjewLp.jpgzWVD7ws.jpgYPhhj2p.jpg4oL5ODA.jpglEjBsDG.jpgyaFKwIX.jpg1TP8XGR.jpgmd2XbEa.jpg3fsdMtJ.jpga7Dvdeh.jpgZxx4lh2.jpg3RkvYSi.jpgn6kHi07.jpgzBccDLs.jpgWNWyG8J.jpgPiZtT44.jpgTuRlhpW.jpg6VzFu0K.jpgaIuP2Do.jpg9K3LFkA.jpg7q10ppu.jpgejNI1U1.jpgJ3IpiNN.jpgsAHnJBj.jpgwhvlVsy.jpgoWKekOL.jpg8JQSL5p.jpgFECC5YM.jpgcr0QMeC.jpg7j9tmz9.jpg9kCOqhx.jpgJ8oXvdI.jpgRepaintbWE4J4t.jpgH5NYCEI.jpgJV6Werw.jpgmgeRtrI.jpgsPIDWwB.jpg6u67dWU.jpgan1guIg.jpggnL4Bs9.jpgB6ufHMD.jpg9q94rLn.jpgNUhTBHs.jpghb2O4be.jpgl1pId50.jpgzDiyyJr.jpgUsgZGRJ.jpguvE5J5a.jpg2MeUkM3.jpgMnOaN7x.jpgkv6My0g.jpg41pZb2q.jpgVTLdsxi.jpgCqjRpNd.jpg60nIKCQ.jpgirh5Kx2.jpg4Fju3tC.jpg5G8vbVr.jpguL7zzTl.jpgKYFADNo.jpg1UUMPg4.jpg7R4kH9h.jpgIRfHFgZ.jpg6xeJgN3.jpg3zb3jLJ.jpg536OuVb.jpggvVlnGh.jpglhokcMH.jpgxf8di1U.jpgIIyrJXW.jpgt5zj3d2.jpgMfxxOzX.jpg6WZ2nHC.jpg1zzO1q7.jpgVlHB6cJ.jpglQIVvq0.jpgVWXtQcZ.jpglKZIBz5.jpgNgFGoER.jpgN5bWbx3.jpgBK3lEsD.jpg13IkV6L.jpglWfsA4R.jpgvKcWU42.jpgaWAytoG.jpgvldtQdu.jpg5c0rVme.jpg

Edited by Ilbo1996

Nice - looking very tidy. :jc_doublethumbup:

I think you’ll need a picture showing the inside of your thigh ammo pack fixings. You might also want to re-paint the outside of those fixings, too, as the white paint appears to be very thin. 

Great job overall. Best of luck with your application. :duim:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

Nice - looking very tidy. :jc_doublethumbup:

I think you’ll need a picture showing the inside of your thigh ammo pack fixings. You might also want to re-paint the outside of those fixings, too, as the white paint appears to be very thin. 

Great job overall. Best of luck with your application. :duim:

Edited the picture ! And repainted ! bWE4J4t.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome back, Ilan, (and so soon)!  Thank you for your Centurion application (and the plethora of detailed photos), now let's get to your approval, brother.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the required components as set out in the level 3 CRL.  Tony and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion brother. Excellent work!!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

We have nothing to add here except great (and FAST) job on those fixes..  Now it's time to get out and be a shining example for the Belgian Garrison! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:
Welcome back, Ilan, (and so soon)!  Thank you for your Centurion application (and the plethora of detailed photos), now let's get to your approval, brother.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the required components as set out in the level 3 CRL.  Tony and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion brother. Excellent work!!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

We have nothing to add here except great (and FAST) job on those fixes..  Now it's time to get out and be a shining example for the Belgian Garrison! 

Sweet ! Thanks guys !!! I’m gonna make the FISD proud !!! 

• Like 2

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-40996 requesting ANH stunt centurion status (RS) [401]