my real armor mod

well i was thinking since i made my helmet look functional why leave the rest of the armor out. so i set to work so far ive done the pack plate. it has a power pack, extra air (2 minutes), AvC (audio- visual comunications system), and CCP (climate controle panel). here are some pics

full view

358160867_ZnxKs-M.jpg

panels

358160706_vcfC3-M.jpg

and the power pack and oxygen canister close up

358161010_GS2E5-M.jpg

audio visual comunication- i tried to use stuff that people could obviosly pic out as audio and video imputs for the avc panel to make it seem more believable.

climate controle and power pack- the small grey canister is where the air is held and it is directly conected to the power pack so if the suit should loose power the spair air would automatically kick in. it is conected to the climate controle panel through that grey wire going across, conecting the two panels (all grey wires are used for climate control and detection [the copper thing in the middle of the circle is the climate sensor which is hooked up to the avc panel so it is transmited to the helmet and then the lenses so the trooper can keep an eye on the atmosphere at all times]). the yellow thing is the power pack which is conected to the avc/ccp with the two white wires (one white wire brings power to the avc system, and the other to the ccp system).

in case you wanted to know the pack still fits fine. i mounted it in the hole so it would sit flush.

here is the inside of my helmet (i have posted this pic before)

309232383_93JpP-M.jpg

any feedback or suggestions would be awesome ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

ok i just spent a while working on the inside of my helmet, painting, sanding, glueing, and fitting. it was alot of fun and here it is. ilike how it came out and i took some pics real quick. the new tubes go from the earators to the speakers (near where the ears go). its saposed to look like an audio system (even thought it doesnt funtion (even though a real system would fit in here great). anyway yea...

367592617_WYcnd-M.jpg

focused on the audio system line (the aerator to the tube to the blue/black casint then wire and ear)

367592807_5KAfY-M.jpg

overall helmet

367592961_tyJR5-M.jpg

and two closeeups on the chin detail

367593100_av7bc-M.jpg

367593350_sZhbR-M.jpg

sorry for so many pics but it was hard to chuse just one or two ^_^

Looking better . Need to get rid of that paper mesh and get some screen for your frown. :)

i actually did get it. its black screen like for a door but i havnt put it in yet. i was scared you would be able to see my mouth. and if i did two layers i thought it would look weird

i actually did get it. its black screen like for a door but i havnt put it in yet. i was scared you would be able to see my mouth. and if i did two layers i thought it would look weird

I use mosquito net, dual layer.... good enough for me :)

thanks for the kind words guys. the stuff atoung the eyes came with the new lenses i got for the felmet but one of them started to come off so i had to reglue it. but it really comfortable inside now. i feel like someone could really punch me now and it wouldnt hurt (not that i would want them to. haha) it is a little harder to get on now but i just put it on before i put on my bicept peices (for more menouverability to put my helmet on) and its fine. but its worth it ^_^

• 3 months later...
thanks for the kind words guys. the stuff atoung the eyes came with the new lenses i got for the felmet but one of them started to come off so i had to reglue it. but it really comfortable inside now. i feel like someone could really punch me now and it wouldnt hurt (not that i would want them to. haha) it is a little harder to get on now but i just put it on before i put on my bicept peices (for more menouverability to put my helmet on) and its fine. but its worth it ^_^

Fuuunkeey! It's really neat seeing where troopers take their creative tendencies.