JenEcho Requesting Preapproval (AP)

This works for the silicone hand guards to get them to stick to rubber gloves.  Less than $4 at Home Depot.
loctite-super-glue-681925-64_1000.jpg

19 minutes ago, Cricket said:

This works for the silicone hand guards to get them to stick to rubber gloves.  Less than $4 at Home Depot.
loctite-super-glue-681925-64_1000.jpg

It is so hard to find Loctite products here in Canada. I have NO idea why our selection of sticky things should be so limited.  I'm going to see if I can order this off Amazon.ca

Just now, JenEcho said:

It is so hard to find Loctite products here in Canada. I have NO idea why our selection of sticky things should be so limited.  I'm going to see if I can order this off Amazon.ca

Yeah, I had to go the Amazon route as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/17/2018 at 12:53 PM, JenEcho said:

Yeah, I had to put my rubber gloves aside because NOTHING was working to attach the silicone hand guards. And I was getting way too frustrated and hung up on that one part. I've built with the ultimate goal of Centurion in mind, so I guess I'll have to pull them out at some point. I was having a bit of luck with Gorilla Glue, but it was still coming off in spots. Time for another run to the dollar store.

Just a quick note to add that those were not the silicone hand guards I make, but were from another mfr.  Mine are imbedded with heavy duty duck cloth to give the glue something to adhere to.

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Just a quick note to add that those were not the silicone hand guards I make, but were from another mfr.  Mine are imbedded with heavy duty duck cloth to give the glue something to adhere to.

Yup your hand guards were fantastic and super easy to adhere. Thanks @justjoseph63