Anovos TK Stunt build... Also building my Bucket

CraigH

Ok got this glued on...  Tiny bit off but seems to be holding..  just going for 501 approval..   please let me know if and where I messed up...

M9j30Sn.jpg

8R0GxXE.jpg

F0WDe4b.jpg

Getting ready to make that final cut in the back of both shins.    Does it look like a good fit? Will wait till Monday or Tuesday to work the fit again to make sure we got it... What do you think?

k8UBqSD.jpg

Uxadnxp.jpg

8qg5yrW.jpg

vFat3J2.jpg

sV5fihd.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I am using the Velcro method on my shins... I built a flexible tab for the Velcro to rest on... Problem is the the cove strip sticks WAY out... More so at the bottom... I am thinking of doing 2 things... 1. Use super strong magnets to pull the cover strips in(would paint them white) or 2. Use heat gun to angle cover strips inword and close the gap... Who's got experience? Success and fails..

EV8QobG.jpg

1LgCxNE.jpg

Inay5Qd.jpg

WQIYFRJ.jpg

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say a "flexible tab for the Velcro to rest on"...can you show a close-up photo of the shin open? You didn't put the velcro directly on one side of the shin and then on the inside of the rear cover strip?

11 hours ago, lucnak said:

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say a "flexible tab for the Velcro to rest on"...can you show a close-up photo of the shin open? You didn't put the velcro directly on one side of the shin and then on the inside of the rear cover strip?

So this is what I did and it works great but the cover strip sticks out way to far(for me anyway) I have the Velcro on the cover strip and leg for my second shin like most do. I will see how that turns out. Here are some pics of the first shin for you.. 

3nT1Ppk.jpg

VxOZOVE.jpg

nLS4Jm7.jpg

So as I'm fitting my thighs getting ready to glue the back side cover strips..  however, on both legs, the area where the backcoverstrips are keep poking my azz pretty hard. Can I trim them right off? If I do there will be no return edge at all as I will be taking off about an inch. Is this ok or has it been done before and approved? It's just riding to high in the back and think I need to take that inch or so right off...

36 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

You don’t need a return edge. Are you trimming the thigh itself? That’s fine. I had to do it for mine due to size. Just take it slow and don’t go too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... I got through the SOLO Weekend. Back to work on my TK...

gG52YNM.jpg

Thighs and shins are pretty much finished...

8eKSL9p.jpg

yeFDhXP.jpg

Going to have to figure out how to get this straight. Any suggestions?

1qu6qrR.jpg

Adding shoulder elastic should do the trick:salute:

ScreenShot69033.jpg
Edit: And it looks like your right strap is backwards.

Edit: and it looks like the right (looking at the picture, don`t know if you`re in a mirror) is backwards.
Edited by TheSwede