What Weapon to use

Deyo

Hello!

I have been trying to find information on what blasters can be used by TK's.  I know of the E-11's but can they also carry ANH DLT-19's?  I saw a post saying that ANH had TK's on the DeathStar carrying them.

Can TK's carry a DLT-19 for trooping?

DLT-19s are not "normally" carried by TKs (except ANH Hero... think Luke and Han), but the CRLs state that they are an approved weapon for ANH Stunt, but.... it comes down to what makes ya' happy!  I wouldn't suggest carrying anything larger like a T-21 or PTL missile launcher though unless you are a Heavy Weapons Trooper or a Sandie.  That would look a little out of place, lol.

• Like 1

I like my SE-14R, a bit smaller than an E-11 and can hold my arms closer to my body, which is good having both back and neck injuries.

Image result for se-14r

A DLT-19 was carried by Luke but it's a large weapon and looks a little out of place, they do look better on a HWT or a sandtrooper as the pauldron offsets the size of the blaster.

-----------

If you look at the CRL (costume reference library) for ANH Stormtroopers a DLT-19 is listed as an optional weapon ;) 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

1 hour ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

DLTs are awesome, and I really really want one.  That said more than 1 in a group of TKs would probably look odd.

You could always join the ranks of the HWTs, (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge). ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

You could always join the ranks of the HWTs, (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge). ;)

Already been checking this forum section :)  Pocketbook says no for right now but I am planning on making a Sandy eventually, also a Snowtrooper.  I need to make more money for this Lifestyle!  

On a positive note my Brother is Officiating my wedding this summer as Darth Vader and no my wife already said I cannot use my TK Armor for the ceremony :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I post ANH stunt has a Dlt19  when checking the Falcon but he also has no E11 holster I guess to show it should'nt  be carried with E11 

Edited by Tig70