Exciting times

TheSwede

20 minutes ago, Cricket said:

:56pullhair:

Oh, wow, that totally sucks!!!  I know things happen with vendors and all, but still.  

So sorry, Daniel!  

Tell me about it! Just hope I can get some back:icon_beg:

22 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Such a shame, Daniel. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hoping for some kind of refund and try another vendor - The FOTK is going to happen

• Like 1

Ah, sorry to hear that Daniel.  I was getting excited for the FOTK - I was starting to think I was going to do the same.  Here's hoping you can get some (all?) money back.

I look forward to your FOTK build whenever it happens.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Hey Daniel, 

I feel like this is too little too late. But I will say it anyway. 

I have attempted to be transparent about all of the moves I made to try and help KB dig himself out. I offered all the profits from a job I go because I am a Film and TV Prop Master, and let him stay in my shop for MONTHS beyond when I should have kicked him out for not paying rent. Iver re-told this story over and over this AM. I guess thats the price I am going to have to pay for attempting to help out a con man. But here is the full breakdown, with comments, for any and all who wish to know why The Sandbox was unable to help get the kits everyone ordered from KB. 

That said, there were several ordered from me. And I have a few kits here. I will be filling as many as I can with what is here in the attempt to make sure no one who paid me get screwed. KB took all the bucks with him when he left which is only fair, but the plastic is mine and my partners and KB has claim to none of it. So in short, if you payed PixelArts I need you to message me on Facebook, as I have no more access to the KB Props page, so I can insure you get the kit you paid me for. IF you paid KB, I am truely sorry for your loss. 

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

18 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Did you use friends and family or goods and services? If the latter you might have a chance, if friends and family your almost certainly out of luck.

I used goods/services so I´ll see what happens.

9 hours ago, pixelArtsProps said:

Hey Daniel, 

I feel like this is too little too late. But I will say it anyway. 

I have attempted to be transparent about all of the moves I made to try and help KB dig himself out. I offered all the profits from a job I go because I am a Film and TV Prop Master, and let him stay in my shop for MONTHS beyond when I should have kicked him out for not paying rent. Iver re-told this story over and over this AM. I guess thats the price I am going to have to pay for attempting to help out a con man. But here is the full breakdown, with comments, for any and all who wish to know why The Sandbox was unable to help get the kits everyone ordered from KB. 

That said, there were several ordered from me. And I have a few kits here. I will be filling as many as I can with what is here in the attempt to make sure no one who paid me get screwed. KB took all the bucks with him when he left which is only fair, but the plastic is mine and my partners and KB has claim to none of it. So in short, if you payed PixelArts I need you to message me on Facebook, as I have no more access to the KB Props page, so I can insure you get the kit you paid me for. IF you paid KB, I am truely sorry for your loss. 

Hey

Yeah just to bad this had to happen. I paid KB so that`s were my claim is.

• 2 weeks later...