TK-10272 Requesting ANH-Stunt EIB Status [Anovos] [805]

Mandatory Information

Name = Jessie H.

TK ID = 10272

Legion Profile = https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21573

Garrison/Squad = Southern California Garrison, Orange County Squad

Forum Name = JHowe102

Armor = Anovos

Helmet = Anovos

Blaster= Hyperfirm

Optional

Height = 5ft 8in, or 173cm

Weight = 115lbs, or 52kg

Boots = Imperial Boots

Ammo belt = Anovos

Canvas belt = Imperial Issue/Kittle

Holster = DarmanProps

Hand Plates = latex, justjoseph63 on FISD

Electronics = Aker amp, TKTalkie, 5V fan system and hearing assist

Neck Seal = Anovos

Armor Photos

Front Helmet Off

v3B3ig0.jpg

Full Body Front

pGqtIJg.jpg

Full Body Back

ujQMeRr.jpg

Full Right

p5gioXF.jpg

Full Left

6zzVH5k.jpg

Right Side Detail

oRxSiT5.jpg

Left Side Detail

xnSEQNm.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

T79cC5V.jpg

Sides

2FVIhaj.jpg

OLcF8Dj.jpg

Back

3Gl1gIf.jpg

Hovi tip detail

d7q0GiZ.jpg

Lens color (Backlit if necessary)

vgS2jIk.jpg

Accessory Photos

Holster Attachment

HLp9pdV.jpg

Neckseal

P7fYUTw.jpg

Blaster left side

9EwDK9h.jpg

Blaster right side

2MTxPPl.jpg

Thermal Detonator

dfBFS1o.jpg

Boots

lZaK7R4.jpg

FrGBk8a.jpg

Action Shot

RRgDEPr.jpg

UbFSJYF.jpg

Optional

Interior Strapping

5iTcb6M.jpg

0U3QUB1.jpg

Abdomen Detail

kjVvqUT.jpg

Handguard Flex

Rc3DmdX.jpg

Cod Details

nZZ8J6P.jpg

QOpAGKm.jpg

BWvInYw.jpg

I've been a 501st member for almost two years and in that time I've made many friends in the Legion and in the other clubs we work with as well. I enjoy trooping across all Squads and even Garrisons, and the distance doesn’t mean a thing to me. It’s the people we troop with and the people we troop for that makes it all worth it! Every troop is a unique experience every time that I get to share with my fellow Legion. I love the Legion and aim to make the Legion and all of my fellow troopers proud with as much service as I can possibly offer! Thanks for looking!

Edited by JHowe102
  • Like 1

Nice work, you may just need to have someone watch the spacing of pieces and get you to stand straight and watch some of the gaps and closures, for instance:

One of your shoulder bells has a gap but the other doesn't.

Your shoulder strap on the back, one is sticking upwards, the other follows the contour of the back plate.

You have an overlap on your right calf at the back.

Also your drop boxes need to be closer to the end of your belt.

A good tip is to tuck your shirt into your pants so it's not hanging out the sides ;) 

Good luck with approval.

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-10272 Requesting ANH-Stunt EIB Status [Anovos] [805]

Hey Jessie, thank you for your EIB application. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted and we have great news, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a few minor suggestions to mention here. Areas to work on to enhance the overall accuracy and look of your armor. Starting at the shoulder covers. Not exactly sure what's going on with your right cover but it should lay on the back plate like the left side.

covers.jpg

Back plate is overlapping your Kidney on the right side when it should rest on top of it. A simple strapping adjustment should do the trick.

overlap%202.jpgoverlap.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Next up and not a big deal but the right side Ab and Kidney should be more aligned. A simple photo issue I'm sure.
ab%20to%20kid.jpg

Posterior is out of place. It should reside just below it as seen in the reference photo. You may need to redo the strapping between these two sections to align better. 
post.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Almost finished, the waist belt should reside at or just under the ab buttons. Another adjustment should do the trick. Please refer to the reference photo we've provided to placement.
belt.jpg

Reference photo
9b6f426d-8e74-4eb7-9849-19b5cc84fe1c.jpg

Finally, the right calf closure is overlapping the inner half where it should not be, as seen with your left calf. 
chini.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. From what we can see the only area holding you back from Centurion is the waist belt to drop box alignment. They should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt and just below it with little to no gap.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
waist%20belt.jpgbelt%202.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

That's it congratulations on a great build :duim:We hope to see you next year at Centurion.