newly discovered screen-used helmet!

Amazingly, an original, screen-used TK helmet was discovered by a homeless man behind the Lucasfilm Archives! Apparently he was using it as a hat. Someone had the wherewithal to photograph the helmet where it was discovered, and to do a subsequent detailed comparison. Miracles like this rarely happen anymore, people. It is truly a sign of a higher power watching down over us all.

The discovery site:

dlBsq1k.jpg

Irrefutable evidence of its authenticity:

gk8DKTQ.jpg

I happen to have come into possession of this fine beauty and will sell for $1,000,000,000.45 (not including Paypal fees and shipping). Insurance optional.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Talking of lids, I heard on the Starwars.Com site today that George plans to re-visit the original trilogy again and digitally insert FX lids onto all the troopers.

Now we can throw away those old TE2, RTMOD, AP, SDS and TM lids and be screen accurate bobbleheads!

alright. that's not strictly true.

I'd hate to see the paypal fees on $1,000,000,000.45. Sheeesh!

Not far from the truth though. I was at Sony Pictures a few years ago on some wheel of fortune business. Outside the studio we were using there was a huge life size Godzilla head from the recent movie. I was thinking it would look great in my front yard. A couple of hours later we came out and there were a couple f guys cutting it up with a chain saw and stuffing it in a dumpster. :blink: If it wasn't for fans rummaging through dumpsters there probably wouldn't be any film history left to enjoy. :(

:P

i actually own one of those god-awful masks. you cant even see out of the thing the lenses are so blurry.

man what a drag about the Godzilla head... come to think of it it would be cool to hang around the trash bin near studios....