Cos-Effective Gloves - reccommended

Ello Troops,

I've been doing some trawling for accessories and found these gloves on the big auction site.

They're nomex style, elasticated in the right places and real leather palms etc.

--------

I was a little dubious of the quality, but for the low price I figured I'd try em out.

I got them yesterday, and I'm extremely happy with them, the quality and quick delivery.

Here are some pics:

------

At the end of the day, I was happy to find a decent alternative to the more expensive Nomex gloves. Unlike the Trooper boots, it's a chance to save a few £££ or $$$ in the glove area, where you can't really save any money on the boots.

Anyway, check em out. The seller on the site is called: SUNARMSAIRSOFT, and the item is called, "US Military Airsoft Tactical Flight Leather Glove Black"

They were listed as a 'Buy It Now' for 99p ($2) and the postage to the UK was £3.99 (about $8)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Looks like you guys got the last of them, or at least I don't seem them listed anymore.

I'm gonna sit under the dining room table and cry, now.

I checked too - there are one pair of green ones it seems....Keep watching though - I'm sure more are in the works.

Those look nice enough. But, real nomex gloves aren't that expensive though. Might be me that's used to spend large amounts on equipment in the army, but I am used to paying $100 for a pair of good, long lasting gloves.

But, again, these look the part though:)

My CQB-gloves where around $150, and my Spectra-gloves where around $100. In Norway, that's a standard price for any real leather glove.

Those look nice enough. But, real nomex gloves aren't that expensive though. Might be me that's used to spend large amounts on equipment in the army, but I am used to paying $100 for a pair of good, long lasting gloves.

But, again, these look the part though:)

My CQB-gloves where around $150, and my Spectra-gloves where around $100. In Norway, that's a standard price for any real leather glove.

My goodness! That's a LOT of money for a pair of gloves. Still, if you can afford it....why not?

In most Army Surplus stores here in the UK, a good leather glove is £8 - £10 ($20) tops. If you go to a department store, they'll be around £25 - £30 Argh!

I have nomex flight gloves too and they are nice indeedly. Very comfy and look good.

And pffft to gettin' ripped off in the UK.

<In Yorkshire Accent> Luxury!

Come to Australia! Air here costs AUD$0.50 a litre+ 10% GST!

:)

Really? my goodness! And I thought it was the UK ! ripping us poor troopers off!