Rats first TK build (Anovos)

Rat

I'd rather not have to, but it it comes to it. What would be great is for someone that has Photoshop skills to lay out the template and put just the slightest bit of a curve on them so they will lay flat. I'm not the guy for it, but somebody should. LOL! I mean if we can get people that can 3-D model something this should be a simple thing.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rat said:

I'd rather not have to, but it it comes to it. What would be great is for someone that has Photoshop skills to lay out the template and put just the slightest bit of a curve on them so they will lay flat. I'm not the guy for it, but somebody should. LOL! I mean if we can get people that can 3-D model something this should be a simple thing.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Or you can buy vinyl (hand painted look) tube stripes https://trooperbay.com/hand-painted-look-tube-stripes?options=cart

Crisis averted I think. Managed to clean it up using just a bit of paper towel or kitchen roll for those across the pond.c3c52ff6a1985f94e5a160a518751752.jpg3737b2fc3ce6b294fd0d0c163b98dfb9.jpgafca5a38675f4aaafa427a720de986d3.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...