Stunt-build for Centurion (Approved) [TM]

TheSwede

Expected to have done more but apparently I didn`t:smiley-sw013: So...arms are done

3Ky2k0Ml.jpg

b2c6mXQl.jpg

And the Shins are sized up, next up is the hook-closure before they are sealed...and the sniper-knee is rough trimmed

z74UFPNl.jpg

f7Au4lLl.jpg

Hopefully they dont walk away on me because that`s it for today:rolleyes:

• Like 1

The build is starting to come to an end and I'm already starting to miss this controlled chaos:smiley-sw013:

skPmZIX.jpg

Final coverstrip is curing, ammo-knee and thigh elastic waiting to be installerade and then it's some trimming for comfort and TD to wrap this up - Happy New Year everyone :salute:

• Like 1

Pics sent to GML - it`s HARD taking pictures on your own but on the upside there`s pics that you didn`t even know you took untill you are done:P

Like this one: blooper/behind the scenes..

7gAj0COl.jpg

Some small tweeks to be done but overall I´m very pleased with my Stunt-kit from TM (troopermaster) and E11 from Imperial Warfighters:)

Az0LkPnl.jpg

• Like 4

Removed a bit more return from the thighs, mostly inner half which got them a wee bit higher and also rotated them slightly = less black showing:)

Before                                                                               After

Az0LkPnl.jpgxySSn2Sl.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

I don't know Daniel... Looks a little too good. ;) Nicely done. Great looking TK. :jc_doublethumbup: Please tell my wife it is good for me to have more than one awesome suit.

Haha, thanks man:P Yeah I tell her^_^ Sandtrooper is completely different and besides that, having only one, that Trooper gets lonely and tend to suffer stess related cracks in armor  - and we can`t have that:D

• Like 3

Great job mate. Another superb looking set of armour. Lovely blaster, too. ;-)

If I may, with Centurion in mind I couldn’t make out if your TD screws were pan head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Great job mate. Another superb looking set of armour. Lovely blaster, too. ;-)

If I may, with Centurion in mind I couldn’t make out if your TD screws were pan head?

Thanks Dan :salute: but now you got me worried, they are black, slotted but not your typical pan head...however they were a part of the screen accurate strapping kit I bought with the kit so I just assumed they were...and I had no problem first time around, perhaps that was an oversight, I guess we will see -  easy enough to replace though ( I have calmed down now:P)

Thanks for checking up on me:duim:

No worries, mate. Mine were slotted done heads and I had to change them. As you say, it’s a nice easy fix if required.
As I said though, superb build mate. You are building an army of outstanding armour and weaponry. :-)

9 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

As I said though, superb build mate. You are building an army of outstanding armour and weaponry.

Very kind as always - thank you Dan :) And yeah but I think I have to calm down a bit...Mrs 99665 is as patient as an angel with me having AND getting all this new stuff and I don`t want to push it ^_^ but....well....i guess a few more blasters won`t hurt :P need 2 more E11:s for that gun rack :smiley-sw013: That ROTJ TK will just have to wait.....

• 3 weeks later...

Well done, Daniel. You are building an army of outstanding.... wait, I’ve said that before!!! Lol

You really do make, and wear, your armour incredibly well! 10/10 :-)

• Like 1