Stunt-build for Centurion (Approved) [TM]

TheSwede

4 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Superb work, Daniel. Great looking lid. :-)

Thanks :salute: though not overly happy about the pin-striping but after some touching up and ignoring to look right at it it will be fine:P

Using your tip to zoom when taking photos of the helmet so it resembles the real thing much better this time around:duim:

Wow. Just wow. Really nice MrShaky (yeah right). I almost feel confident enough to pull off my stickers and paint after seeing your work...almost. OK, not quite. I promise to paint everything on my Sandtrooper. :duim:

1 hour ago, TheSwede said:

Thanks :salute: though not overly happy about the pin-striping but after some touching up and ignoring to look right at it it will be fine:P

Using your tip to zoom when taking photos of the helmet so it resembles the real thing much better this time around:duim:

It’s looking very consistent to me, mate. :-)

Glad the zoom trick is working for you. Really does help, doesn't it. :-)

Are you getting a new belt to go with your stunt? 

You guys are too kind...or quite possibly looking on your phones with smaller screens:P but don`t get me wrong, I´m happy with the overall look of the helmet, (TM stuff is just awesome!) and the general paint-job, though it was a struggle and the pin-striping could be alot better...but some touching-up and it will be okay:) I could have used templates or "fill in the dots" with masking tape but wanted to free-hand it so:smiley-sw013: 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

pull off my stickers and paint

Do it! If you`re not happy then put the decals back on:duim:

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I promise to paint everything on my Sandtrooper.

I will hold you to itB) good thing about TD helmets is that there`s no pin-stripes, they are the hardest, for me anyway^_^

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

Glad the zoom trick is working for you. Really does help, doesn't it.

Made a world of difference - thanks again:duim:

Are you getting a new belt to go with your stunt? 

Yes I ordered the lot from TM, screen accurate strapping kit, latex handguards, holster and a belt. And he included a grappling box for free (thanks:duim:) so I will attached that to the current Hero belt along with the comlink I made and with this second kit I can have the option to go with either the Luke- or the Han-look meaning that one suit will have the grappling box and comlink permanently fixed to the belt but the other suit has the TD cannister and hence the option for a Stunt OR a Hero Han-style just swapping out the helmet...I know I could have attached the grappling box with clips and just got a Stunt helmet and still would have had the same choices but....that`s not how they did it in the movie, the grappling box is riveted to the belt and yeah I could have  just got a second belt but naaah I wanted the whole suit:smiley-sw013:

Awesome. Yeah, I forgot you’d got a whole new kit. (Note to self - pay more attention) lol
You’re gonna have a great collection of TKs and blasters at this rate. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Awesome. Yeah, I forgot you’d got a whole new kit. (Note to self - pay more attention) lol
You’re gonna have a great collection of TKs and blasters at this rate. :-)

So many builds going on right now, hard to keep track on them all :) and I´m quite pleased - for now^_^

L0yScUCl.jpgYHwVMayl.jpg

Me and my son at Rogue One (not 501st approved FX kits I might add) uppdated pack on the left.

WsP00F8l.jpg3RPRHdAl.jpg

.

nKWfEAel.jpg

Updated the Shadow-bin

UIsLdxSl.jpg

Now they match:D

RYxe8zJl.jpg

LecW42nl.jpg

• Like 4

So many builds going on right now, hard to keep track on them all and I´m quite pleased - for now
L0yScUCl.jpgYHwVMayl.jpg
                                                                                         Me and my son at Rogue One (not 501st approved FX kits I might add) uppdated pack on the left.
WsP00F8l.jpg3RPRHdAl.jpg

.
nKWfEAel.jpg
Updated the Shadow-bin
UIsLdxSl.jpg

Now they match
RYxe8zJl.jpg
LecW42nl.jpg

Wow - what a collection. Didn’t realise you had a shadow, too. :-)

Have you seen Tino’s weapons cabinet? A good point of inspiration if you haven’t. :-)

So many builds going on right now, hard to keep track on them all and I´m quite pleased - for now
L0yScUCl.jpgYHwVMayl.jpg
WsP00F8l.jpg3RPRHdAl.jpg

.
nKWfEAel.jpg
Updated the Shadow-bin
UIsLdxSl.jpg

Now they match
RYxe8zJl.jpg
LecW42nl.jpg

Wow - what a collection. Didn’t realise you had a shadow, too. :-)

Have you seen Tino’s weapons cabinet? A good point of inspiration if you haven’t. :-)

Have you seen Tino’s weapons cabinet?

I have, it`s awesome and I plan on stealing the design :smiley-sw013: not the whole cabinet though, just the "rack" and incorporate something for the DLT and T21:)

• Like 1

Helmet done:)   Edit: forgot to paint the ear screws:)

o5q1r7vl.jpg

Immediately started trimming and the torso and shoulders/bridges are done and that`s it for today *woop woop*

bRhl9b8l.jpg

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, wook1138 said:

That paint job looks great!  I've been too terrified to do the stripes - that and I can't seem to find the time.  Not something I want to rush.

Thanks :) It`s not that hard and altough I woulden`t recommend my *just go for it* approach check Chrickets thread on how she did them and you`ll find it easy:duim:

Some nice progress at the Imperial factory....brackets are in and this time I countersunk the screw-heads, drilled the holes for side-connection, cod and put the belt together - just missing the covers....just a small break to get some exercise in then back to work:)

v6ZtXnwl.jpg

• Like 1