TK-14655 reporting for duty

Well I got so excited about getting cleared and receiving my TK ID.... I forgot to report for duty..... hope Lord Vader didn’t notice.

6e4b5c9f59828d0b7d4940e70ec47e38.jpg

I still can’t believe my armour cleared, it’s an amazing feeling having spent an absolute age building it..... I really didn’t think I could do it.... and there were times when I thought.... you have messed that up.... especially when using the heat gun... doh...

It really is a credit to the armourers on the UKG and the people on here, Christine (cricket) Frank ( fragarock )and Paul (TrooperMaster) and the rest of you for giving me much needed help, advice and support... and when I was really low or felt I had hit a brick wall you all encouraged me to continue.... the spirit of “troopers helping troopers” existed throughout my build.... I can never thank you all enough..... you are all amazing people and troopers and a credit to the 501st :)

So what’s next.... I have currently submitted my kit for EIB and will hopefully achieve Centurion in the future, but let’s get EIB first..

Then I need to do an induction troop with the UKG, get branded and then troop some more....

I’m also looking at what to do next.... I need something to build, perhaps an E-11 all of my own and then possibly ESB.... I believe the armour is ok to swap between ANH and ESB, but I would needs new lid, belt, holster, blaster and gloves......

All that should keep me going for awhile

As I said thanks to all of you, I could not have done this without your help :)

Stephen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1