EIB application whilst awaiting TKID confirmation?

Hi all,

I received clearance for my ANH Stunt Stormtrooper from my Garrison today (UKG) but haven’t yet received my 501st TK ID (as I could only apply today). Can I make my EIB application now or do I have to wait?

Many thanks in advance,

Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Really you need to request an access upgrade here on the forums as an approved Stormtrooper first which you can do by posting the link to your 501st profile to here https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/?page=226&tab=comments#comment-582759

Normally ID's are issued quickly so although eager I would wait until you get those numbers ;) 

Really you need to request an access upgrade here on the forums as an approved Stormtrooper first which you can do by posting the link to your 501st profile to here https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/?page=226&tab=comments#comment-582759

Normally ID's are issued quickly so although eager I would wait until you get those numbers  

Many thanks, Q. If I read correctly, I think I can only register my 501st profile once I have my TK ID. In which case, happy to wait. (Just an eager beaver). :-)

Thanks Q.

Dan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Many thanks, Q. If I read correctly, I think I can only register my 501st profile once I have my TK ID.

Correct, you will get your 501st profile when numbers are issued.  Won't be long, hang in there ;) 

• Like 1

Dan, I got my TK ID and clearance on the same day, but I did apply for my TK ID the week before I submitted my costume for clearance. Like you I will be going for EIB and hopefully Centurion , I just want to sort out my electronics first. Good luck mate :)

• Like 1

Many thanks, Q. If I read correctly, I think I can only register my 501st profile once I have my TK ID. In which case, happy to wait. (Just an eager beaver). :-)

Thanks Q.

Dan

Just to be sure, as it’s not clear, have you done both the UKG form and the 501st form? They both need to be done to be issued your TKID.
  • Like 1

Just to be sure, as it’s not clear, have you done both the UKG form and the 501st form? They both need to be done to be issued your TKID.

Hi Chris.
Yes indeed. UKG clearance requested > 501st TKID requested whilst I wait (as advised) > UKG clearance granted.

I’ve received the initial 501st “enlist” email so I think I just sit tight now. In fairness, the enlist email does state that it can take up to 3 weeks: I’m just too eager to apply for EIB and CENTURION. ;)
Happy to wait - no rush. :)

Cheers,
Dan

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gwithian said:

Good luck Dan, your armour is amazing, not long to wait now.... I bet you will get Centurion before me :)

Hehe.

Ready... steady... go! ;-)

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper, a great achievement, good luck with EIB and Centurion :D

Congratulations Dan ... now get that EIB request up

Good luck mate

Lol. Itching to, Stephen. Just awaiting my 501st access on here. Currently can’t submit to the EIB section. ;-)

• Like 1

I see you have done your 501st profile and asked for it to be updated on here, mine took a couple of days , which I thought was really quick.

I think you need to include your TK ID in your request, it may be worth editing it and including it, just to be in the safe side mate :)

• Like 1

I see you have done your 501st profile and asked for it to be updated on here, mine took a couple of days , which I thought was really quick.

I think you need to include your TK ID in your request, it may be worth editing it and including it, just to be in the safe side mate

Many thanks. I’ve updated to include it now.
I’m sure it won’t take too long. :-)

• Like 1

You are welcome mate.

Not long at all mate.

I’ve been reading your E-11 build thread, it’s amazing, it’s something I am sort of thinking about but I don’t have a respirator and am bothered about all that resin dust .... plus she who must be obeyed would kill me in a way that would make Lord Vader proud if I was to use the dyson in the garage..... I value my life and want to live long enough to troop .... lol

• Like 1

You are welcome mate.

Not long at all mate.

I’ve been reading your E-11 build thread, it’s amazing, it’s something I am sort of thinking about but I don’t have a respirator and am bothered about all that resin dust .... plus she who must be obeyed would kill me in a way that would make Lord Vader proud if I was to use the dyson in the garage..... I value my life and want to live long enough to troop .... lol

Many thanks. It was really good fun to do.
The mask was only from Screwfix and quite inexpensive.
Upsetting the wife on the other hand.... ;-)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gwithian said:

Dust pan, and if its really bad? a wet wipe.  That's all I used and I built mine in the lounge!  On a big drop sheet admittedly and I did need to dust the next day.  In a garage you'll be fine.

But you definitely want a proper respirator, that resin dust is nasty.  Screwfix: I like the JPS Force 8 with the Press to Check P3 filters* but I used to use a 3M 4251.  Both are great but the JSP one allows for replacement filters and is only £1 more.

* I have a big head so need a Large JSP mask, the screwfix one is medium which fits most people.  I used the standard 3M one.

• Like 2