TheDon

TheDon's Build: BSP/KB Props TLJ FOTK

xcUnCF1.jpg

my wife helped me make a back closure. I liked how Kevin Weir did it for his shoretrooper Kit I had so I did the same for my FOTK.  I’ll dial it in and then add the butt plate and magnets for the TD

xcUnCF1.jpg&key=afbcdb57e647df8f7fe4d37ed801682d9f6cb45e2461476e0080643d33ed05e7

my wife helped me make a back closure. I liked how Kevin Weir did it for his shoretrooper Kit I had so I did the same for my FOTK.  I’ll dial it in and then add the butt plate and magnets for the TD

Nice solution  Can't tell if you already have it but perhaps add a length of bungee cord or tape to the zipper, similar to a wetsuit. Even easier to pull!

1 hour ago, TheDon said:

lol a zipper I love it. I use elastic and Velcro but I do like your idea  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

vUNbGC9.jpg

OOY0Edr.jpg

e01VajA.jpg

I forgot a washer on that one in the top left. Oh well. 

NoXGT34.jpg

straight as its going to get.  

I attached my cod to the front of the ab, it allows a bit of movement and also won't get scratched from the bottom of the ab rubbing.

Looking good.

I’m going to need to use suspenders to hold up my abdomen barrel.  Snaps on the belt don’t work and I can’t dial in the way the abdomen falls.  Working on the butt plate now.  

GQiXQwF.jpg

im going to redo the leg strapping to use snaps to snap onto my belt. Right now I have to shove Velcro into the leg and it’s not coming out even.  

Also I will order suspenders to hold up the abdomen. Until then I can’t proceed on any other part. I’m happy with the cod 

This is looking great so far, keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a pretty good idea for the belt, will be interested to see how it performs in the field.

Have debated adding a similar mod to jim kit because I don't like the way my belt sits

C7gTL8p.jpg

i need to adjust the leg straps to even them out and adjust the gasket so I can move the thighs up slightly 

BR60V1J.jpg

back still seem huge.  I think I also need to add shims to the side wings so I can connect the chest plate to the upper back plate. Currently they do not really come close because I think o trimmed them too short and again too soon 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.