No Dishpan Hands! Glove difficulties

Ragtooth

The rubber gloves that came with my RS kit are on the small side. I did manage to get them on for purposes of my "photo shoot" for the pics that I sent to my GML.  But they are a nightmare to take off!  The moisture inside the gloves creates a suction effect on the fingers and they don't slide off.  I was really close to picking up a pair of EMT shears....

So what to do?  

If the solution is just to make a bigger set, where do you guys source Centurion level gloves?  I checked TrooperBay and they only have mediums which are I think what I have.

Does anyone use any type of glove liners?  If so, which ones?

Thanks!

I wear gloves that are a little too large (XL I think) and then wear a cotton massage glove to soak up the gross. I was ph the liners with my under suit and after 4-5 washes they fall apart and I bin them. Cost me £2-3 for 10 pairs.

Disclaimer: I do not have to troop anything hotter that a British summer or a full Excel exhibition centre. Floridians for example may think differently.

I wear a slightly bigger pair and then glove inserts, helps soak up that sweat, I generally go through a few pairs of inserts on a long troop.

s-l300.jpg