Fotk variant

3 hours ago, TK-1085 said:

I assuming its like Vader's Star Destroyer.  Executor was too graphic so they went with just calling it his for marketing.

Executioner on most packaging so far, but Judicial on others, so could be an Executioner who works for the Judicial Department ;) 

4 hours ago, camprandall said:

I really dig these guys, but it kinda makes me laugh with all of the caution around prop weapons and how we troop. "Please leave your guns at home. And welcome to our new chop-off-your-head troopers!" ;)

Although they look more violent a weapon I get the whole it's not a blaster/gun. It was nice to be able to carry something else (baton) at our EPVII premier when blasters/guns where requested not to be used, rather than the awkward hands on belt pose ;) 

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Although they look more violent a weapon I get the whole it's not a blaster/gun. It was nice to be able to carry something else (baton) at our EPVII premier when blasters/guns where requested not to be used, rather than the awkward hands on belt pose ;) 

Yep. That spawned a lot more interest in the riot baton last year. :) We do Alamo Drafthouse for the opening and they let us carry whatever we want, but most places now don't prefer the guns. It's fine. The First Order has lots of cool stuff.

The elite version seems to have the black yoke though.

s5gquven5bez.jpg

There are definitely differences between the toys and their artwork, even the POP shows black yoke on artwork but not on the actual POP.

The elite version seems to have the black yoke though.

s5gquven5bez.jpg

As do the Tesco Exclusive and the AusPost stamps.

We just won't know for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Once again some conflict as the packaging does have the black yoke but yet not the figure

target_TBS_exeuctioner_FB.jpg

I wonder how many people will just make spare bells & get a 2nd hand helmet and troop with this guy until updated parts come out?

I wonder how many people will just make spare bells & get a 2nd hand helmet and troop with this guy until updated parts come out?

I've seen at least two do the mod so far - bells, yoke and TD. One is even rocking a TLJ bucket and Vibro-Ax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, JAFO said:

Terrific! Post up your pics Q emoji106.png

Still have some painting to finish, been cold and wet here for some time.

From the Black Series Executioner Box:

"The First Order can only operate effectively with the absolute loyalty of its followers. Should any soldier be found guilty of treason, it is up to this special branch of Stormtroopers to dispense final justice"

CXtMfT8.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13

You had one job and that was to make sure you painted black on all the pieces needed, ok so don't look at the box for reference ;)

weOx99f.jpg

16 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

9gxRMcV.png

FEI (for everyone's info), the biceps are different construction: The closure is straight on the TFA version, but on this, it's curved and is an overlap construction. Look at the inner side.

7 minutes ago, Par_ said:

FEI (for everyone's info), the biceps are different construction: The closure is straight on the TFA version, but on this, it's curved and is an overlap construction. Look at the inner side.

Yes seen previously here, shame the figures differ ;)

img%5D

3 hours ago, First0rder said:

Will there be work started on a CRL for both the new Executioner and the TLJ TK?  Thx

Pfft, pfft.  Is this thing on?  Calling Dr. Waychoff, Dr. Hoeffer, Dr. Waychoff...

(yeah, fo' sho' once we have some good ref photos lined up.  And, someone makes the costume.  

31 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Pfft, pfft.  Is this thing on?  Calling Dr. Waychoff, Dr. Hoeffer, Dr. Waychoff...

(yeah, fo' sho' once we have some good ref photos lined up.  And, someone makes the costume.  

TK44840 has certainly got the process started :)

21246201_1940413729565218_7164786254821833193_o

I think Kit has to be a world first and whilst not entirely accurate it's pretty kickass!