C8, and my Phasma's first troop!

Soulart

I was nervous.... This was a big weekend for me. It marked my one year with the Legion. My first Celebrations and the very first time I ever worn my Captain out for all to see. Anxious was an understatement.

First off, I was terrified I get picked apart as she's such a new character. I was afraid I'd trip in her. I wasn't sure of how many malfunctions I have in her. As I trooped.

I'm happy to report, it was the most incredible experience. She is not an easy build, nor is she easy to wear. I cannot troop without a personal handler, and that's frustrating for me as I dislike that level of dependence. More than once I missed my ANH stunt tk.

I felt it important to bring her to this Celebrations. There are not many of us out there, and believed that fans would like to see her. That was an understatement.... I was overwhelmed with the response to her, and I hoped I did her justice and proper honor in my wearing of the armor.

I'm grateful Star Wars fans loved her, but more thankful for the understanding of labor and work invested in the build. The appreciation of hours of work. And workmanship in the build.

It was beautiful to meet the others that have built or are building this as well that have given so much to this costume in the hopes to bring her to life. It was a hilite for me to stand beside them, hug them and join them in photos. My Silver Sisters.

We aren't divas. Phasma has an amazing back story. Of pride and strength. And honor. To her troopers. Above all else, her army matters to her. Her loyalty lies with them, and I could identify with that. So many things about her.

It was an honor to build her, to wear her, and to share her this past weekend.

• Like 8

Beautiful work Captain, and thank you for allowing this TK to share in the experience.

Bucket off to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You looked amazing, and to see the four of you standing together at the FISD group photo was both a pleasure and an honor.

Thank you SO much. It really was our honor too.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing some photos

Dang... I thought I had attached several with original posting. Ugh.

Thank you!

You looked great down there Teresa! It was nice to meet you. You did a great job with your build. There was no doubt that Aaron was pumped about your armor as well. Thanks for sharing!

Aaron was a part of my build crew. He, my brother Peter and I slaved over her. Each of us ocd for details in different areas that complimented one another. Peters knowledge of building his own FOTK was invaluable. It made for an amazing build that took months to complete. I was so invested in her, I was nervous to let others see her. Terrified we missed something. Some minute detail.... This build has all of me in her. I was almost insecure to let her be seen in case someone felt she wasn't good enough! Ridiculous I know....

Thank you. And thank you for enjoying her.

• Like 3

Beautiful work Captain, and thank you for allowing this TK to share in the experience.

Bucket off to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were part of this experience. Right from the beginning. I'm glad you were there to see her first troop. It would have felt odd to have you miss that.

• Like 1

You were part of this experience. Right from the beginning. I'm glad you were there to see her first troop. It would have felt odd to have you miss that.

It has been an amazing and unforgettable journey from the beginning of the build process, to being a handler with your Orlando Celebration debut with Phasma.

Now we just need to get to work your on your other kit, after I catch up to you in costumes TK Twin

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 1

I can build 2 more Phasma's before your armor builders finally ship you your much awaited armor! Ugh!

• Like 1