Binders

Erice3339

Hello,

Once again, I have found an eBay lot for another component of my TK build. What does anyone think of this pair of binders?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262926964214

Thank you in advance for your help.

~Eric 

Yep, those are good.  I own a pair myself.  I'm pretty sure that's what most troopers carry when you see the white ones.  Aside from those who DIY them with PVC, that is.   ;)

Yep, those are good.  I own a pair myself.  I'm pretty sure that's what most troopers carry when you see the white ones.  Aside from those who DIY them with PVC, that is.   ;)

Excellent, thank you. It seems this is one of the first good finds of my building process at last. 

When you receive you 501st approval and start trooping, binders are a great way to get the public involved.  You can put someone "under arrest", which makes for a great photo-op.  You will be surprised at how many people are willing to put them on for a cool pic, but if it is a child, be sure not to point your blaster at them.

When you receive you 501st approval and start trooping, binders are a great way to get the public involved.  You can put someone "under arrest", which makes for a great photo-op.  You will be surprised at how many people are willing to put them on for a cool pic, but if it is a child, be sure not to point your blaster at them.

Thank you Joseph. I've reviewed the conduct thread on public appearances. I have a long way to go still before I ever make it out the door in costume. Your thoughts on the binders are almost exactly why I am purchasing them. 

Two of us TKs in the Squad have a pair of those- they are so much fun!  Not to be worn at canon-troops, but the vast majority of our troops aren't cannon, so not a big deal.  It's also kind of hilarious how inept you can be trying to hold them up to open them and get them onto a potential prisoner because you can't see very well while wearing your helmet.  Another Squad member painted a pair gray and carries them with his Naval Trooper.  

Two of us TKs in the Squad have a pair of those- they are so much fun!  Not to be worn at canon-troops, but the vast majority of our troops aren't cannon, so not a big deal.  It's also kind of hilarious how inept you can be trying to hold them up to open them and get them onto a potential prisoner because you can't see very well while wearing your helmet.  Another Squad member painted a pair gray and carries them with his Naval Trooper.  

Sounds like fun. I am sure it is just as funny to watch.